I like you already⎊ - T.W.H.

Sorry for not being on in a while. Writers' block sucks, and uhhh yeah go ahead and read.

Someone sent me a clip of Tom Hiddleston in The Night Manager and I was like "THEY LASTED LIKE 15 SECONDS"

And now I'm determined to make a smut chapter 🥲

And yeah I know that it's "highly unlikely" that Tom Hiddleston would ever do this but I'm trying to get out of the writers block so... let me dream :)

This has recycled content, but I've changed it a little. (By "a little" I mean "a lot")

(Tom is single hooray!)

Edit: I seem to have confused people by that statement up there, in this chapter, he's single omg lol

Y/n's pov

I went to the BAFTA awards because I was invited by a friend.

I wore my best dress and I smiled as I met new people, and visited with friends.

I saw someone from afar, smiling as I realized who it was.

Tom Hiddleston.

I smiled, noticing who he was talking to.

Scarlett Johansson.

Hmm, someone must've brought her as their plus one.

I walked for a bit, walking up to Scarlett and when she saw me she got excited.

"Y/n! Y/n, it's soo great to see you again! You look so beautiful!" She hugged me.

I smiled, hugging back "It's great to see you too!"

I looked at Tom and he looked absolutely intimidated by me, touching his neck nervously.

"Tom do you know y/n?"

"No, I don't believe I do."

"You've never even heard of her?" She asked.

"N-no I don't believe I have."

I giggled.

He smiled, grabbing my hand, pressing his soft lips to my hand, and I smiled. (IF HE ACTUALLY DID THIS TO ME ID FAINT, also, I love the chivalry and cliché shit)

"Pleasure to meet you y/n." He said, winking at me.

I smiled softly, and I think I blushed, but there was no way of knowing.

"I like you already." He smiled.

"Likewise." I smiled.

He smiled widely.

*Time skip to at his house*

Tom pushed me up against the wall, kissing my lips and I kissed him back passionately.

I pressed my hands against his chest as I moaned softly into the kiss.

He pulled away and he looked into my eyes, his eyes darkening with lust and desire.

He kissed me again and I loosened his tie and I started unbuttoning his shirt.

I gasped when he squeezed my waist, and he slid his tongue in.

Our tongues fought for dominance and he won, obviously.

I grabbed his shirt, moaning into the kiss as I pulled his closer by his tie again, wanting him to be closer to me.