Softie* - Loki pt3

*A couple weeks later*

I sat down on the couch, my stomach hurting way worse than it normally would. (Periods suck tbh.)

And Loki.. Loki has been just as sweet as he would be.

I groaned softly in discomfort.

Loki came up to me and he handed me some chocolate.

"Thank you." I said, taking the chocolate.

"You're welcome." He said, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

When he pulled away he touched my stomach, and the pain went away.

I smiled and he kissed me again.

"He's gonna kill me Loki." I muttered into the kiss.

"I would kill him before he kills you." He said back.

"He's gonna find out." I said.

"Especially if you two are kissing when your father comes in." Bucky says.

"Oh hey Bucky, how was the mission?" I asked as Loki sat on the other end of the couch.

"A few minor injuries but nothing fatal." He said, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"That's good, hey are you gonna tell my dad?" I asked.

He shook his head "Its your decision if you wanna tell Tony, not mine, and besides, it's not my job to care, you're 18, you can do what you want." He said, going to the kitchen.

"Except drink!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Yeah you gotta wait till you're 21!"

"3 more years!"

Loki smiled at my childishness.

"I don't think you'd get to drink if you're still that childish when you're of age." My dad said, walking through the living room.

"How was the mission dad?" I asked, the pain coming back, and Bucky sat down beside me holding a cup of, whatever it was.

"Ehh it was less... interesting than the others." He said.

"Oh please, you only find missions interesting if it's dangerous." I smiled.

"Damn right, it's more fun." He chuckled.

"And more rewarding." I scoffed, standing up, but resulting in my vision going black and I felt dizzy as my stomach pain got aggressively worse.

I started walking to my room.

I closed my door and locked it as I collapsed to my knees, holding my stomach as it ached much worse than usual.

I felt hands cup my face, and a worried voice.

I didn't know who's it was, it sounded like an echo.

Then I felt him touch my stomach and the pain went away again.

"It hurts."

"I know, I wonder why?" He asked.

"It never does that, it never gets worse than it was supposed to be, I'm scared."

"You'll be alright." He kissed my forehead.

"It felt like I was being stabbed." I sighed.

"I'm sorry that my magic didn't keep the pain away, I was focused on something else."

I smiled.

"It's alright."

He pressed his lips to mine, still keeping his hand on my stomach.

"I love you." He said.

"Have you eaten anything today?"

I shook my head.

"Why? We have enough food."

"It's not the food, I'm too nervous to eat."

"He's gonna find out Loki, and I'm going to get in very big trouble if he does."

"He won't find out, and if he does I'll know."

He kissed me again and I relaxed into his arms.

"Do you believe me darling?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes I believe you, it's just now Bucky knows and Bucky is known for accidentally telling people-" He it his finger on my lips, shushing me softly.

"You worry too much, you know that?"

I looked into his eyes.

"Well, I am overdramatic."

"I'll say, you need to calm down." He said, chuckling softly.

"I love you, thank you."

He chuckled again.

"I love you too y/n, more than you could ever imagine." He said, kissing me again.

I just say there, kissing him, feeling like we were the only two left in the whole world.