I only want you.* - T.S.H.

Just read ffs. No summary needed.

Y/n's pov

I got home after being with my friends all day.

I opened the door, going inside and shutting it, the house suspiciously quiet.

"Tom?" I asked as I took off my shoes, my voice echoing through the house, with no answer.

"Baby?" I asked, heading to the living room.

He might be sleeping, or just really focused on the tv.

I found Tom, sitting on our bed, his arms crossed, and he looked angry.

"You okay?" I asked, reaching my hands for his face.

He got up before I could touch him.

"Out with your 'friends' again?"

"You're always out with your 'friends', and you thought that I'd never find out, but I did."

I made a confused look at him.

"What are you implying?"

"You're cheating on me!" He shouted at me.

"No I'm not." I said.

He pulled out his phone and he tossed it at me.

I caught it and it was an article about me hanging out with my friends.

"It's just me with my friends I don't see the problem."

"Cheaters never do." He growled, taking his phone back.

"Thomas I suggest you stop this."

"Why? Or else you'll leave me for him? Your friend? What, am I not enough, I fucking loved you and you go and cheat on me with your 'friend'!"

"Why are you assuming that I'm cheating?" I asked calmly. ("DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!" Dumbledore asked calmly. HONESTLY IVE ONLY SEEN THE MEME SORRY!)

"One of your friends told me."

It's April Fools day, one of my friends must've pranked him.

I smiled, and I said "It's April Fools day."

He made a worried look at me as he fumbled for his phone, turning it on and looking at the date.

"I think you owe me an apology." I smirked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." He said worriedly, giving me a tight hug.

I sighed, the smirk still on my face.

"Don't leave me."

I giggled softly, my lips touching his cheek.

"You made a mistake, and besides it was a harmless prank, so it's not really a big deal."

"But I yelled at you." His voice trembled.

"Tom, it was a prank, until I find out what friend did it, it's laughable." I giggled.

He kissed me deeply.

"I love you."