You're under arrest* - T.W.H.

Okay so this is probably gonna be soooo laaammmeeeee. Sorry.

Summary: You're a police officer and Tom had just gotten back home from filming, which took a very long time.

(This was kinda inspired by Brooklyn-Nine-Nine, please don't judge 😢)

Slight mentions of smut 😌🤚

Y/n's pov

I was listening to music when all of a sudden I heard someone open and close the door.

My instincts kicked in and then I grabbed my wallet, with my badge, and I opened a drawer and grabbed my handgun, which is empty, there's no bullets, except for the one in the chamber.

I held my gun with both my hands then I got up, putting my wallet onto my belt loop, and I started sneaking to the kitchen.

I turned the corner, holding my gun up, and aiming.

There was Tom, standing there, holding his hands in front of him in surprise.

I raised my eyebrow and I said "Sir, you are trespassing on private property."

"I'm gonna need you to put your hands behind your head." I smirked, as he slowly put his hands behind his head.

He chuckled at me.

I grabbed my wallet and I opened it, revealing my badge.

"I am with the San Francisco Police Department." I said to him.

He smirked at me.

"Put the gun down."

I chuckled.

"No." I said then I opened a drawer, which had various miscellaneous items, but the one that I was looking for, were my handcuffs.

I put my gun in my holster and then I grabbed the handcuffs and I said "Sir, you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent."

I bit my lip.

"I missed you." He said.

I smirked "I missed you too, but seriously a year and a half of you gone?"

"I'm sorry, I did not anticipate that I would be gone for so long." He said.

"I have some time off, we should probably do something together for once." I muttered the last part quietly.

"Like what darling?" He asked innocently.

"Sir, I said that you had the right to remain silent." I warned.

He raised his eyebrow at me.

I grabbed his arms and I put his hands in the cuffs, behind his back.

"What are you doing?"

I laughed softly as I walked in front of him.

"Really? I haven't seen you in forever! You must be so tired, let me take care of you." I said, hinting towards something.

He gulped softly, and then he looked at me his eyes starting to swarm with lust.

"You being away for a year and a half is truly torture for a woman like me." I said, my hands trailing to his chest.

"Last time I tried to do it myself it didn't work out too well and I didn't achieve what I wanted to." I said, which resulted in him chuckling softly.

"Really?" He asked.

He looked at my shirt.

"Is that my flannel?" He asked.

I bit my lip and I nodded.

He raised his eyebrow at me then he smirked.

"Take it off." He said.

"Why?" I asked as I unbuttoned the top button.

"If my hands weren't in handcuffs, I'd do it myself, but since they are, I can't." He smirked.

"Yeah I handcuffed you so that you would keep your hands off me." I smirked as I unbuttoned the second one.

"Really? Is that why you had them in the miscellaneous drawer?" He asked.

I giggled softly.

"No they were in there just in case."

"Just in case for what?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I unbuttoned the third one, his gaze lingering on my chest.

He smirked at me as I walked up to him, pressing my lips against his.

"Ow." He said, right after he pulled away.

"What?" I asked, worried.

"These cuffs, they're too tight babe." He said.

I raised my eyebrow and I grabbed the keys, I went behind him and I unlocked the handcuffs.

He swiftly turned around and put me up on the counter.

His hands went to my waist and he kissed me.

He unbuttoned my shirt and I maneuvered my shoulders and arms to help him get it off.

"I missed you so much." He said as he kissed my lips.

I slightly moaned at his words.

He kissed my neck, leaving love bites.

He smirked as he kissed down my chest, his hands softly unclasping my bra.

He yanked my bra off me and then as an instinct, I quickly covered my breasts with my arm.

"Here?" I giggled.

He rolled his eyes at me then he took me to our room.

And that's when, the fun began.

*Time skips brought to you by Tom Hiddleston being naughty*

(Here's some context)

(IM SORRY BUT DID HE LOOK AT BRIE LARSONS CLEAVAGE- THEN SHE CAUGHT HIM THEN THEY LAUGHED?! 😧 TOM IM TAKING AWAY YOUR NAUGHY PRIVILEGES)

I woke up to a dim light shining directly at my eyes through the window.

I looked beside me to see Tom sleeping soundly.

I chuckled a tiny bit before I got up, slightly limping to the bathroom.

I smirked at myself when I looked at my neck in the mirror.

Hickeys littered my neck and bruises were on my hips.

I smirked as I walked back to my room, getting comfortable as I cuddled with Tom.