Sketching⎊ - B.B. pt2

Bucky practically dragged me to his room.

He opened his door and he pushed me up against the wall, slamming the door shut, locking it.

"You want this right? I don't want to do something that you might regret."

I put my arms up on his shoulders and I smirked "Of course I want this, why wouldn't I?"

"I was just making sure."

He kissed me softly, but then it turned into a deep passionate kiss.

His metal hand went up to my neck, kissing me.

He kissed my jawline, and after that he decided that he would put my lips to use.

He pushed me down to my knees.

I didn't ask any questions, but I unzipped his pants and I pulled them down, and gasped at what came out.

I took my hand, and I gently wrapped my fingers around it, and gently stroked it up and down.

He threw his head back and he groaned.

He started panting even harder.

And I started to feel burning in between my legs.

He started groaning loudly as his member twitched in my hand.

I had the sudden urge to lick at what his member was leaking out.

I licked my lips, giving the tip a soft lick, the liquid tasted a little salty, but that urged me to go further.

"Oh fuck." He moaned, his hips jolting slightly.

"Wait." He said before I was able to lick it again.

He was panting very hard at what I was doing, and as I went on, more of the liquid came out.

I licked it off, but more kept coming out, so the more I licked, and the more he groaned, all of it pushing me to go further and further.

Then I figured 'Why not suck it out?'

My lips attached to the tip, sucking out the salty liquid.

In a mild burst of energy, I slammed his member into the back of my throat, and I gagged as Bucky moaned softly.

I pulled it out and I coughed softly.

I took him in again, slowly guiding him into the back of my throat.

After awhile I was able to bypass my gag reflex.

He shivered and groaned when I let out a noise I wasn't familiar with.

I felt the burning in between my legs get hotter and hotter, but I didn't know how to deal with it, so I squeezed my legs together to try and help.

His member twitched in my mouth as he groaned loudly, and oh my he looked beautiful.

"Y/n, I'm gonna-" He said, throwing his head back, so I went faster, the tip hitting the back of my throat, he groaned very loudly then I pulled myself off, a white liquid hitting my face.

I panted pretty hard as white spurts of liquid came out, but it looked different than the other liquid, so I took the tip back in, the sweet liquid hitting my tongue and when he was done, I opened my mouth to show him how much he emptied into my mouth.

I took my fingers and I cleaned the liquid from off of my face, and I swallowed it.

He panted as I placed soft kisses on his face.

"That was amazing y/n."

"May I?" He asked when he gestured to my leggings.

I nodded and he took them off, discarding them someplace, I wasn't paying attention. He pulled off my shirt and unclasped my bra, pressing light kisses to the soft skin of my breast.

He looked into my eyes, his fingers playing with the waistband of my panties.

"May I?"

I nodded.

He pulled them off then he threw them.

He got in between my legs, and he licked my clit, and I felt a wave of pleasure go through me.

He put his fingers up to my mouth and all he said was "Suck."

So I did, I sucked on his fingers until they were wet, then he glided his fingers up and down my folds, getting them wet.

"That was beautiful, do it again." He said, and he had his ear up to my mouth, rubbing that sensitive spot.

I let out separate little moans into his ear and he groaned softly.

"Bucky." I moaned and he thrusted a finger into my hole, he kept moving it around, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I moaned loudly.

After awhile I felt something in my stomach, it was like I was going to burst.

"Bucky." I moaned.

"Almost there?" He asked as he fondled my breast.

Loud moans left my mouth as I was edged closer and closer.

I felt like a balloon that was going to pop, or maybe a violin, and Bucky was playing my strings in the most divine ways possible.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I moaned loudly.

And that was the pop.

I panted and I relaxed onto his bed.

Holy shit.

He reached over to his nightstand, opening it and pulling out a condom.

"Are you sure you won't regret this?" He asked, taking the thing out of the wrapper and he glided it onto his member.

"Yes." I said, nodding softly.

"Oh this will be fun." He said letting most of his weight be on top of me.

I looked in his eyes as his member poked at my entrance.

He started pushing in and I felt my insides tearing, tears prickling at my eyes.

He rubbed that sensitive spot as he thrusted into me, a wave of pleasure going through me, a loud moan escaping my mouth.

After awhile I felt that knot in my stomach form again.

He kept thrusting into me, groaning as he pulled on my hair.

"Bucky!" I screamed as my eyes rolled into the back of my head, my back arching against him as he played my strings perfectly.

After a couple more thrusts his hips halted and groaned softly.

We panted as our foreheads touched, looking into each other's eyes.

"That was amazing y/n." He chuckled.

I smiled softly, but my smile was shortly cut off when he kissed my lips.

Our lips moved against each other's as if we didn't want to leave each other, and truth be told, we didn't.

"You don't regret this?"

"Bucky, I've always loved you, why would I regret this? Do you regret this?"

"No, no, I was just making sure."

He kissed me again.

Thank you!