Cigarette smoke* - B.B. pt1

Um sorry for publishing the second part first, I fell asleep while writing it and I guess I hit the wrong button so here's the first part and enjoy it

Buckys' pov

I got up, and I looked at a picture of y/n.

I remembered the day she left me, my heart still hurts, and it's been half a year now.

She took a couple pieces of my heart when she left.

I don't take care of myself anymore.

I don't even recognize myself anymore.

The phone started ringing.

I picked it up, and I heard the familiar voice, "He-hey Bucky, how are you?"

"I'm fine." I gulped silently, breathing in another lungful of the toxic chemicals from the cigarette.

"Good to hear it..." She sniffled.

"Are you crying?" I asked softly.

"I miss you, god... Bucky life is so miserable without you."

"I miss you too." I said.

"What happened to your boyfriend?" I asked.

"You two seemed so happy."

"He broke up with me."

"Oh, he did?"

"Yep." She sniffled.

"Why?" I asked, putting the cigarette out.

"He thought it was for the best."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Can I come over?"

I thought about an answer to that question, though I already knew it.

"Maybe, Natasha looked at some camera footage, and she told me that you cheated on me."

She went quiet, and that silence spoke a million words.

"I'm so sorry." She said, but I couldn't tell if she meant those words anymore.

"God I feel so guilty about that.." She sniffled.

"It was once, and I feel so guilty about it, remember that one time I fell into a depression? I wouldn't even talk to you, and the main reason I broke up with you was because I couldn't stand looking at you and remembering that."

"That was why you wouldn't talk to me?"

"Y/n, that was two years ago."

"Ugh, I know! It was a one-night stand, and I still beat myself up about that, that was a new low for me, I never cheat on people, I have no idea what my mind was thinking, I really don't." Her voice was shaking, a lot, threatening to start to cry.

"Hey, hey-"

"That was the first time I ever did that to anyone, ugh, why did I put myself through that?" Her voice trembled.

"Why did I put you through that?"

"I'm really ashamed to admit that I cheated on you, I did, I did that, and I'm so sorry."

"Let's talk about this, no need to cry."

She sniffled.

"Okay."

"Why don't you stop by and we can talk about it?"

After a few seconds of silence, she said "Alright."