I like you⎊ - B.B. pt2

Bucky followed me to my room, I typed in my code and the door unlocked, and I opened it, walking in.

I don't think Bucky expected my room to be the way it was when he first walked in.

"Whoa, I was not expecting your room to look so..."

I smirked at him.

"I'm guessing you like cyan?" He asked, pointing to the wall that I painted turquoise.

I was going to paint clouds, but I never got to it.

"It's actually turquoise."

"Cyan, turquoise, same thing." He said walking up to me.

"Actually-" I started saying then I was cut off by his hand covering my mouth.

"Can't you go 5 minutes without being a brat?" He smirked.

"I'm not being a brat." I said, pulling his hand off my mouth.

He smirked again.

"Yes you are."

"I'm never a brat, I'm too nice and you know it." I said, still covering myself with my shirt, holding my bra and shorts with my other hand.

He smirked.

He started kissing my neck again, making me drop my clothes and put my arms up on his shoulders.

"Y/n." He breathed.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

"Then show me." I said, playing with his hair.

I felt him smirk against my neck and he picked me up and he carried me to my bed, setting me down on it carefully, as if I was a porcelain doll and he was scared that I was going to break.

"Are you sure doll? This is your first time, it might hurt." He said, rubbing my waist.

I gave him a soft, reassuring smile.

"Of course I'm sure, I've never been so sure about anything in my life."

He smiled softly, getting up and going to lock the door.

When he came back he smiled, but I could tell something was bothering him.

"Are you alright Bucky?"

"I'm just afraid that I might hurt you."

I looked into his soft blue eyes and I smiled softly.

"You won't, I promise." I said.

He smiled at me, carefully getting on top of me, kissing my lips again.

He pulled away and I asked "They are never gonna let this down, are they?"

He chuckled, softly smirking.

"No."

"But that doesn't matter right now, what matters is that you have to lose your virginity."

I rolled my eyes, softly smirking at him.

He started kissing my chest, leaving hickeys everywhere.

I stared getting really impatient as he went on.

He kissed my neck, gently biting on the soft skin, then soothing it with his tongue.

"Bucky." I breathed.

I whimpered softly when he pulled his lips away from my neck.

"Are you okay?"