Softie* - Loki pt1

Okay so like-

Imagine Loki being such a softie for you, and only you, but to everyone else he's so annoyed at them, but you hold a very special place in his heart, so he could never get angry at you. :)

But, Tony (your dad who is very strict in this chapter) doesn't want you to be near him, because you're very innocent, like 11 year old innocent, even more innocent than Steve and Thor combined, and he doesn't want Loki to ruin you, even though you're 16. (I want him to ruin me 😩)

Let's get on with the story-

Y/n's pov

I got up off the couch, heading to the kitchen, but was interrupted from my thoughts by quick footsteps coming up to me.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

I looked to whoever was calling my name and I smiled.

"Hey Loki, what's going on?"

"I want you to see something, follow me." He said, grabbing my wrist, gently pulling me to his room.

He covered my eyes before we walked in his room.

"Just a couple steps forward." He said in my ear and I took a couple cautious steps.

He took his hands off my eyes and I looked at his room.

My jaw dropped as I smiled widely.

His room was painted black, dark green, and gold.

"That looks beautiful, the colors really compliment each other." I smiled.

"I knew you'd like it."

"I love it."

"Well since you love it, then wear it." He said, taking my hand and twirling me around.

I looked down at myself and I smiled.

I was wearing his clothes, but they fit perfectly.

"You didn't have to do this." I said, feeling the cape.

I was smiling to myself like a little girl as I felt the soft material of the cape.

I looked at him and he was smirking down at me, and I smiled up at him.

He raised his hand and he made me look up at him.

"You look cute in my colors." He smirked.

I giggled "Thank you."

"Let's talk." He said, motioning to his bed.

"Okay." I smiled.

I sat down on his bed and so did he, and we talked about what I was learning about in school, and whatever came to our mind.

We spent about 4 hours talking in his room.

And during those 4 hours we had gotten comfortable and I was laying on his chest.

"Y/n!" My dad yelled at me, and my body shot up.

I looked at him and he was standing at the door, his arms crossed and an angry look on his face.

"Yes dad?" I asked.

"Get out of there!" He yelled, pointing out of his room.

"I don't understand why you're mad! We were just talking!" I said, getting up.

"Don't talk back to me young lady!" He said and I sighed, walking out of Loki's room.

Loki's pov