I missed you* - B.B.

Well I don't know what this is but thanks.

Summary: Bucky missed you while you were on a mission, and when you got back he wanted you to relax :)

Bucky's pov

I was cleaning the room, getting rid of the garbage and making the bed.

I put a little gift on the counter for y/n, knowing she'll be home in a couple hours.

I started sweeping the floor, making sure everything was clean, I didn't want her to make her more work when she got home.

I did the laundry, the dishes, and I picked up the kitten I wanted to surprise her with, because I've always known she wanted one, so I decided to get one for her while she was on a mission.

*30 minutes later*

I was running y/n a warm relaxing bath I heard the door open and shut, a tired sigh coming from her.

I walked up to the door and I saw her, dragging her feet behind her as she walked to the living room, plopping down in the couch.

I sat down next to her and she smiled softly, wrapping her arms around me.

"I want to relax Bucky." She whispered.

"Well, I did all of the chores and I ran you a nice bath so you could relax."

She smiled, giggling softly.

"Well then, take me to the bathroom." She said, and I picked her up and I carried her to the bathroom.

"I feel relaxed already." She said smirking at me.

I set her down on the floor and I looked in the cupboard for something I had picked up earlier.

I grabbed a bath bomb, the thing she begged me to get the most.

I looked at the tub and she was already in it, she had a little smile on her face, her eyes closed.

I softly dropped the bomb in the tub and it started dissolving in the water, the bathroom now starting to smell like roses.

I kneeled by the tub and I wet her hair, she smiled more.

"You're gonna wash my hair too?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes I am, doll." I said, grabbing a clear bottle.

"No, the purple bottles." She said, her eyes still closed.

"Alright." I said, putting that bottle back and grabbing the purple bottle.

I put a little bit in the palm of my hand and I started to massage it into her scalp, getting the rest of her hair soapy too.

She sighed as she sunk slightly more into the tub.

She opened her eyes, and smiled.

"You got me a bath bomb?"

I smiled to myself.

"You've always wanted me to get some, so I got some."

"How many?"

"A couple handfuls."

She smiled as I started rinsing her hair out.

She sighed.

I grabbed her other purple bottle and I put some on my hand, massaging that into her hair as well.

She looked so genuinely calm and and relaxed.

"Relaxed?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"Yup, thanks to you." She said.

I rinsed out the conditioner and then I grabbed her face mask stuff and I put some on her face.

Her eyes opened and she looks at me with puppy eyes.

I smiled "You just got home, I'm spoiling you."

She closed her eyes again and she sighed happily.

I smiled down at her, still putting the stuff on.

"Alright that's enough." She said, pushing my hand away a little bit.

I smile and I say "Okay."

"Thank you Buck."

I smiled.

"You're welcome."