Kabanata 30

I sucked in a deep breath when his lips brushed the back of my neck, dappling sweet butterfly kisses on my skin there, leaving marks and bringing me back to the present from the long, long trip down the memory lane

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sucked in a deep breath when his lips brushed the back of my neck, dappling sweet butterfly kisses on my skin there, leaving marks and bringing me back to the present from the long, long trip down the memory lane.

Napahawak ako nang mariin doon sa kuwintas na isinuot niya sa leeg ko nang mas ipitin pa niya ako sa kaniyang yakap, but still careful enough not to squeeze me too tightly.

“I found that necklace underneath your bed when I came back here. You are so clumsy,” he whispered, answering the question in my head on how and where did he got this necklace like he could read my mind.

Ngumuso ako at muling dinungaw iyong kuwintas sa leeg ko. The design was simple, yet it was just perfect for my liking. Natatandaan ko pa kung papaano niya pinaghirapang makuha ang kuwintas na ito. That was why despite me having every material thing in this world, this one was still my most priced and precious posession.

“Can you not pout, hmm?” aniya at saka mahinang nagmura.

Huh?

Napalingon ako sa kaniya at naabutan siyang nakatitig sa nakanguso kong labi. Knowing what that look meant, I bit my lower lip and quickly looked away, his deep stares and our position making me hyper-aware and conscious again. He was just hugging me, for heaven’s sake, but help me, Lord! This was turning me on big time! The feeling of his wide and warm chest on my back was making my body to want more from him.

I wanted more than hugging!

Ilang taon akong naghintay sa kaniya!

Time seemed to stop as he stayed hugging me from behind. But his arms around my stomach, my shoulders and his broad chest pressed against each other, his warm breaths touching my cheek—all did nothing to ease the aching tension in between my legs.

Shit, Lily!

Calm your horses down!

And why on earth were you horny?

“W-why anchor pendant?” I asked ever so nervously, my throat so dry, my heart wanting to jump out of my chest as I tried my best to ignore the growing tension in my body, particularly in my belly.

Napagdikit ko bigla nang mariin ang mga hita.

You were such a bad girl, Lily! Why was your sex throbbing right now? Why did you feel so wet down there?

The chilly midnight wind blew in our direction again, giving me more goosebumps, making me hornier each passing seconds. The sky was full of stars and the moon was in its fullness and brightness, so lovely and demanding to be appreciated, but my mind was only focused on the hug, on his warmth, on his bulge poking my back that I had no idea if he was aware of.