Chapter 88

Hello......

Was I missed?😅

Update is here.....

Avoid mistakes if any.....

Happy reading.....

Enjoy......

💞💞💞💞🥂🥂🥂💞💞💞💞

Writer's pro....

Blankness .......

Hollowness...........

Lifeless...........

These are the things that nandini is feeling right now. Her eyes are continuously looking at  manik's room door waiting for him to wake up. It has already been 14hrs of his operation still he was not awake making everyone worried.

With passing of each second nandini's heart beat was also dropping making her lifeless.

"Nandini" raj called softly while sitting beside her and caressing her head.

"Beta have something kl se kuch nahi khaya ha tumne......manik will not like it when he wakes up." He stated making her look at raj palely.

" He.....he will wake up?" She questioned making raj speechless.

"Of....off course beta.....he will....he know we all love him so much and are waiting for him......u are waiting for him....he will wake up" he stated  hopefully assuring nandini and himself too.

"A....agar vo .....vo mujhse phone pe baat nahi karre hote.....toh ye nahi hota" she mewed guiltily shocking raj with her words.

"Meri wajah se......" She added startling raj with her words.

"No beta........it's not your fault....kisne kaha.....ye sab mat socho......" He stated hurriedly making nandini quiet.

"Trust your ayiappa bas" saying this he side hugged her.

Like this another 1 hr passed but still making was not awake making everyone worried.

"Doctor.....manik abhi tak hosh m kyo nahi aya....apne kaha tha 15hr me ab toh vo bhi pure hogae" Nandini asked hurriedly as soon as the doctor came to them making everyone look at him with the same question.

"Manik's injury on the head is severe......yes abhi tak usko hosh ajana cahiye tha.....we are also confused ki vo abhi tak hish m kyo nahi aya because his all reports are normal.......so we can just wait for now." He stated in a low voice dropping everyone's hope.

"What....what do u mean by confused ha.....ye...ye kaise bol sakte ha .....u said 15hrs.....u are the doctor na fr ......" Nandini questioned the doctor panically making everyone look at her with sympathetic eyes.

"Nandini.....beta wait" raj said in an attempt to calm her down.

"Kya....wait....dad....sunna apne.....ye kya bolre ha....." She stated while herself moving away from raj.

"Nandini....." Raj started to speak.

"Ap....ap......go and wake my manik" she shouted angrily at the doctor scaring everyone with her outburst.

"Bhabhi...."

"Nandini"

"Ap khade kya ha yaha.....jaiye....." She shouted at the doctor who was still standing their.

"Nandini relax" abhi said while pulling her back in an attempt to stop her.

"No........" She shouted angrily while jerking herself away from everyone.