Chapter 96

Flashback Continues

Next morning

Everyone was present at the dining table for breakfast except nandini.

"Neyo......where is nandini?" Raj asked on not finding nandini.

"Vo abhi toh yahi thi, room m gae hogi....." neyonika stated making raj nod while manik kept quite. Soon she came and started having her breakfast quietly.

"Good morning uncle" abhimanyu greeted while startling everyone with his sudden visit.

"Good morning beta" raj greeted back. 

" Good morning aunty, namaste dadiji" he greeted everyone while just sparing a look at manik making him frown.

"Abhimanyu tum yaha.....itni subha subha"Cabir asked on feeling something fishy with abhimanyu's presence.

"Haan vo..........nandini"abhimanyu muttered while looking at nandini making everyone look at nandini questionably.

"Vo.......mu....mujhe ap sab se kuch baat karni thi" she stated making everyone look at manik who himself was blankly looking at her.

"Haan beta bolo.......kya baat ha" dadi said on sensing the tension in the room.

"dadiji.....mom dad......vo m bahut dino se soch rahi thi ki m maa se milne chali jau" she exclaimed making everyone frown.

"Haan toh thats fine, i will drop you at maa's place and will pick you in the evening" manik intervened making nandini look at him uneasily.

"haan beta....isme itna sochne ki kya baat ha chali jao" raj added making dadi and neyo look at each other as they were not finding anything right in this conversation.

"Papa vo m kuch time keliye maa......maa ke pass rehne jana chatti hu.....kuch time keliye" she added making everyone look at her in shock.

"Kyo.......nandini" suddenly manik questioned and was about to say more but got intervened.

"Kyo matlab? ........" abhimanyu intervened making manik close his eyes in angry." i mean uncle i m sorry m bich m bol raha hu but nandini can go to live with her maa right......isme ye shock kyo" he questioned while glaring at manik who was already staring at him.

" Abhimanyu that's none of your concerns so stay out of this conversation" suddenly manik scoffed sternly.

"ohh really u are highly mistaken then......she is my sister so it is my concern" he replied sternly making manik look at him narrowly while making everyone worried at there words and tone.

" Bhai.....bhai.....no" hurriedly nandini said while pulling abhimanyu away for manik and stopping him.

"Nandini ye..." manik tried to speak.

"Dad......dadiji mom.....please" nandini mewed while looking at them while totally ignoring manik.

"Ek min......nandini......can you tell me when did you decided this?" manik asked while grabbing her arm and making her look at him. They both kept staring at each other making everyone tense.

Manik kept looking in her eyes and soon got his answer making him loose his hold on her arm and soon dropping it.

"Ohh........so that was for this" he muttered while moving away from her making her look down.

"Let her go dad.....dadi.....mom......no one will stop her or question her" saying this he moved out of the house leaving everyone shocked and baffled with a hurt and sad guitly nandini behind.

"Manik......manik" raj tried to stop him but he had already left.

" Nandini beta.....ye sab kya ha.......haan....tum aur manik........tum ghr chodke" neyo tried to ask but her voice cracked in the end making nandini hold her hand.