Chapter 11

Writers pro

Manik kept looking at the door confused with all the happenings. His trace got broken when someone again knocked on the door gaining his attention.

"Come in" he said getting annoyed with the continuous knocking and found Vishal peaking inside.

" Yes Vishal wat is it" he said and moved towards his chair.

" Sir we have a meeting to attend with mr Singhania over lunch" he said.

"Ya, I remember" manik said while placing his injured hand on his forehand but hissed due to pain. Vishal saw this and immediately asked

"Sir wat happened, is every thing ok".

" Yes we will leave for the meeting in 10 minutes." He said and got busy with his work.

Vishal left from there and went to nandini and informed her about meeting and told her to get ready as well.

"But sir why me??" She asked worriedly.

"Wat do u mean by why nandini, u have to understand all the  work before I go on my leave, that's why u have to accompany us because in my absence u have to be there at my place understood!! So don't panic I will guide u." Vishal explained her everything properly.

"Ok" she murmured and collected all the required files and paper that they need for the  meeting.

Nandini's pro

I woke up at 6am today as today is my first day in office and I m very nervous. I did my morning routine and by 7pm I was ready then I helped maa with the breakfast and after having my breakfast I left for my office.

By 8:15am I was outside the office building. As soon as I entered the building the girl at the reception smiled at me and asked

" U are nandini right, the new assistant PA"

"Yes, hi" I replied.

"Hi, good morning nandini this is your I'd card and cafetaria pass along with ur joining documents. Do tell me if u need anything else." She said and gave me a folder with all the mentioned things.

" Thanku, sure I will ask if I need anything." I replied smilingly.

"No need to thank dear. Your reporting time is 8:30am so I guess u should hurry up." She said while looking at her watch. I thanked her once and ran for my job. Exactly at 8:30am I reached my floor and started moving towards Vishal sir's cabin when riya called out for me and looked at me wide eyed and said " wat are u doing here again, ha" she asked getting up from her seat.

"I work here, so pls excuse me" I said with attitude and moved towards vishal sir's cabin and saw riya standing on the entrance with wide eyes and blank expressions.

"Good morning sir" I greeted Vishal sir as soon as I spotted him in the corridor.

"Very good morning nandini, I was waiting for you only let's get started ok" he said and moved towards a cabin at the end of the corridor.

"So nandini this is our cabin, this is my desk and that is yours. Come this is ur desktop and this will be ur office phone since you are an assistant so boss might call you for any work at any time so keep this with you 24*7" he continued " then the cabin infront of our cabin in boss's cabin." He said.

"Now the first thing you have to do daily is prepare coffee for boss, he drinks coffee after every two hours then you have to cross check the schedule, answer calls, reply to mails on boss's behalf and other stuffs." He said and I kept remembering everything.

"For now there are few emails regarding the meetings that need to be scheduled first check the schedule and see when the meetings can be scheduled and show me, ok and if u find any difficulty let me know." He said and started moving outside.