Chapter 1

Mumbai, India

Malhotra Mansion
Time : 7pm

A man in his mid fifties is sitting in his living room and is time to time looking towards his watch. He is continually tapping his feet as it has been more then 40 minutes, he has been waiting for his wife who is getting ready and is making him wait(women's).

"Yaar, wat the hell? Ye ladies itna time kyo lagati h ready hone m. It has been more than 40 mins now god!!"He said to himself.

" Urvashi, Urvashi ???"He calls out for his wife.
In the meanwhile we see a lady wearing a beautiful black gown coming down from the stairs in all her glory.

"Cominggggg..... Wat is it Raj can't u wait for a while??? Atleast let me get ready properly??"The lady said to Raj.
Yes the man waiting is mr Malhotra and the lady for whom he is waiting is none other then his wife Urvashi Malhotra.
"Urvashi we are getting late for the after party. Already I was not able to attend the concert now I don't want to get late for the after party. So can we hurry up!! "Raj said to Urvashi in a stern voice.

"Ya!! Watever ??" Urvashi murmered while plastering a smile on her face with this they both moved out and headed towards the party venue.

On the other side

Five people dressed up nicely in their rock performance attires were seen coming backstage all excited after giving a wonderful performance, the roar of the audience can still be heard as they are still in the moment and enchanting the name of their favourite band FAB5.

Fab5, Fab5 ...Once more once more once more once more : the audience continues to chant their name.

"Wow!! Guys it was awesome...I can't believe it. We have done it once more" Shouts Cabir

"Ya man the crowd is going insane" Alya said to Cabir

"Guys this calls for a group hug" says manik and then all five share a group hug.

"Excuse me sir" calls manik's assistant Vishal

"Yes" says manik

"Sir u all have to attend the after party as well u are getting late for that"  Vishal states nervously, choosing his words carefully in an attempt of not making his boss angry.

"Oh yes guys come on we have to get ready as well we should move now" exclaims alya all excited for the party.

"Come on mukti let's go" Alya drags mukti along with her towards the green room.

Dhruv and Cabir also moves towards their changing room while manik excuses himself as he  has to discuss with Vishal about work related calls he received during the concert.

Then he moves towards the dressing room to get changed.

After getting changed they all head towards the venue.

Party venue

All the guest are present at the party along with all the media gathered outside the venue waiting impatiently for the Center of attraction of Today's party i.e Fab5 to arrive.

At the same time a black BMW along with a Ferarri stops infront of the media from which five figures come out in their all time FAB5 aura.

The crowd goes wild as soon as they saw Fab 5 .The sound of reporters along with clicking sound of camera was making the whole atmosphere memorable.

Fab5 stops and poses infront of the camera while acknowledging the media who has been waiting for them.
After interacting with media they all start to move inside when the media calls out for manik to stay behind and answer some questions making manik abide by them.