Chapter 16

" Miss nandini now get back to your work huhh" mimicked nandini."kitne Ajeeb h kabhi itne caring hojate h kabhi gussa karne lagte h" she thought and started preparing coffee for all of them and went to there room.

She knocked on his door and went in with the coffee. She quietly kept the coffee on the table and started moving out.

"Excuse me, coffee serve kon karega h" suddenly Alya said sarcastically making everyone including nandini to stop in her track. She turned around and looked at alya.

" Alya we will do that our selves, no need nandini" Cabir said not wanting nandini to feel embarrassed.

"Kyo , nandini u can do that right as we are busy discussing some thing important" Alya said again giving nandini a pointed look.

" Par Alya..." Manik was about to say something when nandini stopped him.

"It's ok, you all can continue with your work. I will serve the coffee" she said  while looking at manik and blinked her eyes. Manik didnt said anything further and resumed their discussion but kept looking at nandini from time to time. Nandini started serving coffee at last she gave coffee to manik and said

"Anything else sir"

"No thats all its your lunch time so you can leave" manik said.

"Ok sir, ummmm....sir u...ur lunch" she shuttered making Cabir and mukti chuckle at it.
Manik glared at both of them and said
"I will do it afterwards" he said with a smile.

"Ok" she replied and left from their making everyone look at each other with a grin except Alya. While manik kept on looking in the direction in which she went. Seeing manik like that mukti and Cabir started laughing gaining manik's attention.

"Wat, have u both gone mad?? Idiots" he said while rolling his eyes.

"Haan haan ab toh tu yahi bolega" mukti said trying to control her laugh.

" Vaise manik she seems to be nice" suddenly Dhruv said casually making everyone look at him with wide eyes.

"Wattt" everyone shouted together.

"Guys...shut up chila kyo rahe ho" Dhruv said with an annoyed face."I mean to say ki she is not like those girls who throw themselves on their boss."

"Ya" said mukti. While Cabir kept on looking at manik observing his behaviour as he saw some change in manik's expressions when Dhruv said that.

"Guys let's go for lunch" Cabir suggested.

"Haan come on let's go"agreed mukti and with this they moved out for lunch.

After lunch manik came back to office and got busy in his work.
In the evening manik told nandini to be ready by 9am tomorrow, as he will pick her up and from there they will directly go to pune for meeting.

Nandini collected all the files required for tomorrow's meeting and leaves from office. She reaches orphanage  and rests for a while. She then prepares tea for maa and came to her room who was busy in some work.

"Maa kya karre ho??" Asked nandini while offering her the cup of tea.

" Kuch nahi beta bas accounts dekhri thi " maa said while keeping all the things aside.

"Arre ma ap kyo karre ho ye lao m karte hu" nandini said and takes the account books away from maa and started doing the accounts.

"Nandu" maa called her after few minutes.

"Ji ma" nandini replied engrossed in the books.

""Tu thk hana beta, tere office m sab thk hana" maa asked being concerned for nandu making nandini smile.