Chapter 52

"Maldives" nandini whispered with shocked expressions.

"I knew you would like it. U love beaches na" he said with a smile.

"Thanku" she said softly while smilingly looking out of the window.

Soon they reached their hotel and were directed towards their cottage. All this time nandini was holding manik's hand tightly while looking around excitedly like a kid.

"Sir this is your cottage please let us know if you need anything thankyou" saying this the housekeeping guy went away. There luggage was already in the room. Nandini like an excited kid ran inside checking all the rooms.

"Wooww..." She whispered while opening the balcony door letting the fresh air came in.

" Hmm" she hummed softly feeling the cool air on her face.

"Enjoying"manik whispered near her ear startling her. She immediately tried to turn around but as soon as he turned her face side ways she came face with face with manik whose face was close to her ear.There faces were so close that they can even feel each other's breath. Nandinis heart was beating rapidly.
She slowly moved away from him while totally turning towards him. They both felt awkward at the sudden encounter.

"Umm... Tum change karlo then we will go out for dinner." Manik said while clearing the awkward air between them.

"Ok" agreeing to him she immediately left for the washroom.

"God manik stop scaring her." He murmured to himself and came in the bed room where he saw nandini already standing near the bed looking at bed awkwardly.

He turns his gaze towards the bed but soon realises wat nandini was looking at.

Their room was a honeymoon suit so it was beautifully decorated with flowers and scented candles.

"Let me get it clean" manik said while going towards the intercom as he didn't want nandini to feel uncomfortable.

"No" she said making manik stop in his track.

"Kya" he asked while turning towards her who was already looking at manik.

"It's beautiful rehne dijiye" she said . Her face was now all red as she flushed.

"Ok" he said.

"Kya hum dinner yahi karsakte h ajj" she asked softly making manik confuse as few minutes back she was ok with it then why this change.

"Kyo.....kya hua....are u fine ha??" He asked worriedly while moving towards her. He kept his both palms on her cheeks asking politely.

"Ji....m theek hu....bas vo....I want to talk to you" she said softly while looking at him.

"Ok that's not an issue.....m order karta hu dinner u get freshen up."saying this he went to order their dinner while nandini went to get freshen up.

Soon they had their dinner whole time nandini was lost somewhere. Manik was observing her the whole time but didn't said anything as he wanted to give her some space.

After dinner now both of them were sitting on the bed facing each other. Manik waited for nandini to speak first.

"Ok times up now.....u wanted to talk na....come on....my ears are all yours" he said encouraging her to speak her heart out.

"Apko yaad h apke concert wale raat you told me to meet you in the backside garden." She started while looking at him.

"Haan, but I got late aur tum chali gae thi phle hi" he said remembering that nite.