Chapter 95

Malhotra Mansion

Neyonika was busy in kitchen when a servant came informing her about manik's arrival. She hurriedly went out after giving her work to the servant but gets shocked on finding manik all wet climbing the stairs with his head down.

" Manik" she called immediately making him stop in his track.

"I m tired......i am going to sleep" he mewed softly and went to his room not giving neyonika any chance to speak.

She followed manik and waited for him to come out of washroom when suddenly her phone rang making her look at the washroom immediately to see if manik was out or not.

As soon as she was about to answer the call the click sound of the lock indicating manik's presence startled her and she immediately disconnected the call.

" Mom......what are you doing here?" he asked while looking at her phone.

"Vo....vo.....Tu tu bhiga kaise.....aur what are you doing here se matlab.....m a nahi sakti kya tere room m?" she questioned the last part suddenly making manik look at her awkwardly.

"Mera vo matlab nahi tha" he murmured while moving around.

" Mere question ka jawab de phle....bhiga kaise.......tujhe pta hana teri health abhi recovering mode m ha fr bhi ye sab..........dhyan kyo nhi deta ha manik.......tu kya karna chara ha" she questioned angrily.

"apni nahi toh kamse kam hum sab ki toh soch......we care about you beta" she added while coming infront of him and caressing his cheeks making him guilty.

"Sorry mom" he whispered making her smile and hug him.

" Chal m tere liye garam dhood bhejti hu"saying this she was about to move away from the hug when again her phn rang which she disconnected immediately making manik look at her with raised eyes.

"M bhejti hu" saying this she was about to move out of the room but  stops hearing manik.

"Tell her mom that i am fine"he stated making neyonika turn towards him with shocked expressions.

"K...kya?" she shuttered making manik chuckle at her expressions.

"The one who is calling you tell her that i am fine" he stated again making her shake her head as how came he knew.

She came back in the kitchen and after sending a glass of hot milk for manik came back in her room and called back the person who was calling her earlier.

"Hello Mom.......sab theek hana ap mera call kyo nahi answer kar rahe the..........maine itni calls ki....sab theek hana ghr pe" she asked anxiously.

"mom.....kuch boliye na.." she added making neyonika chuckle and smile at her children.

"tum logo ka kuch nahi hosakta" she stated making nandini stop listening her words.

" matlab....ap....kya hua" she stammered.

" Kuch nahi......sab theek ha ghr me aur ha....manik ne bola ha ki boldu ki vo theek ha isiliye dont be worried" neyonika stated making nandini sigh in relief but soon she widened her eyes on realising what neyo has said.

" M...manik ne kaha ha matlab"she asked.

"Manik ne bola ha because when you were calling me continuously he was with me isiliye i was not answering"she stated making nandini quiet.

"Ab ye usse kaise pta chala ki tumhara call tha i dont know" she added making nandini quiet.

"Nandini" she called after few minutes.