Chapter 79

Manan room

Currently nandini was sleeping peacefully in manik's arm while he was wide awake lost in his own thoughts, when suddenly he remembered about their album for which he has to prepare lyrics. He thought of doing that while nandini is asleep. He slowly pulled his arm back from her hold and after covering her with quilt and dimming the lights moved out. Their room ac was off as the whether has started becoming cold as winters are approaching.

He moved to his study and started working on his music. It was now 7 in the evening when nandini stirred in her sleep. After Turning and tossing for few minutes she opened her eyes lazily but soon frowned on not finding manik. She called manik but on getting no reply she moved out of the bed. After looking for him in the room she moved out, when she saw the study room lights on.

"Manik" she called softly while peeping inside making manik look at her.

" U awake" he asked while keeping the pen down.

"hmm...ap kya karre ho??" she asked while looking at the pen and diary infront of him. "Ap soe nahi??" she further asked.

"Wasn't sleepy....so thought of doing some work." he exclaimed while holding her hand and making her sit beside him.

"What work??" she inquired while taking the dairy and looking at it. She started reading the stuff in the diary with curiosity but soon smiled on realising what it is.

"Lyrics" she asked while looking at manik excitedly making him smile at her enthusiasm.

"Yup"

"Wow....ap hi prepare karte h lyrics hamesha" she asked while keeping the diary back.

"Haan mostly....kabhi kabhi cabir aur mukti bhi karlete h, if they have any ideas." he said.

"Ye.....ye apka guitar hana..." suddenly she squealed while taking his guitar in her hands.

"Yup" he stated.

"Play na....please" she pleaded while giving him the guitar making him smile.

"Ok.....which song" he asked making her think for a while.

"Haan.....vo vo.....ek bar in college few girls were listening to a song......bahut famous tha.....kya tha" she said making manik curious.

"Ya .....yaad aya .....vo hasi...hasi ban gae....aisa kuch tha" she said happily making manik shock.

"Hasi ban gae..... U don't know vo kisne gaya h" he asked in astonishment.

"Vo ptani.....but I liked it" she said making manik shake his head in disbelief.

"Sahi ha beta......hum toh ave hi apne apko famous samjhte the" manik murmured making nandini whince.

"Gae na manik" she pouted.

"Ok ok...." Saying he started tunning his guitar making nandini excited.

"Aaaaaa....aaaaaa...aaaaaa" he started singing the song with close eyes mesmerizing nandini.

(Imagine manik singing this song)

"Hmmm.....hmmm" Soon he ended the song and looked at nandini who was busy admiring him with mixed emotions of love and proudness making manik cautious for the first time . He blushed making his ears pink.

"I love you" suddenly she whispered making him look at her.

"I love you too" he whispered back making her smile brightly.