Chapter 4

Nandini's pro

I am so nervous, event abhi start hi hone wala h bas. Ptani aj mujhe kya hogaya h, phle bhi maine bhut sari performances di ha fr ajj itni nervousness kyo hore h.

I was so lost in my own thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw shreya di standing with a confused look
I asked her wat by moving my head up and down.

" Kha khoi h nandu kabse bula rahi hu" asks shreya " jabse college ae h tabse dekh rahi hu, kya hua h"

"Kuch ni di bas aise hi, ap btao ap kya kaha re thi" I said inorder to divert the topic.

" Haan m kaha rahi thi event bas thodi der m start hi hone wala h toh hum fresh ho jate h fr ready hojaenge aram se, wat say" says shreya.

"Ok di" I said and di went first.

" Calm down nandini, focus" I said to myself and took a deep breath.

Manik pro

Ye mumbai ka traffic bhi na!! Kabhi koi time pe nahi pahuch sakta. I m stuck in the traffic from last 20 min and now I m getting frustrated because I like punctuality, the event is about to start and I am still over here damn it. I banged my hand on the steering frustratedly, just then my phone rang it was dad.

"Yes dad" I answered the call immediately.

"Manik where are u, I and Urvashi have reached?" States dad.

"Dad I m stuck in traffic, will reach there shortly"I informed him as I saw the traffic getting cleared.

"Ok, we are waiting" dad said and ended the call.

As the traffic got cleared I drived off to the venue.

Thank got I reached on time, I hate it when I m running late for something. I parked my car in the parking lot and moved out of it. While moving I can see girls eye raping me and boys glaring at me but I don't care as no one can resist Manik Malhotra's charm. With this I entered the college, the college premises was nice and well maintained. While moving I saw dad and Mrs. Malhotra talking with some people, I approached them and as soon as dad saw me he introduced me to the principal and head of the college. Then we all moved in the auditorium and got seated on our chairs.

Writers pro..

Everybody got settled and the event started first the anchor gave a speech about the purpose and motive behind this event. Then two three more speeches about the use of the charity and investment were made. After that the performances started after two performance an auction was conducted for raising the charity amount and then it was time for the last performance. Listening about that performance whispering and praising remembering the performers last performances started.

" Maine suna h this is one of the most graceful performances of this event, I m very excited" Raj whispered excitedly and looked towards manik.

"Aur aisa kyo"asked manik curiously.

" Kyoki jo performers hana vo one of the best dancers h iss dance form ke"says Raj and both get their attention back on the performance.

" Aisa kya h isme" thought manik confused.

Suddenly the light of whole auditorium got dim and the sweet sound of ghunghroo's was the only sound that can be heard admist the pin drop silence .