Chapter 28

Writer's pro
Next morning

Urvashi was in her office when she got a call.

"Hello" she said while answering it.

"Good morning mam" said a girl.

"Good morning"

"Actually mam can we meet today." The girl said.

"Wat is it say it on call itself, I don't have time to meet you."

"Mam I can't tell that on call"

"Ok meet me at our usual place in an hour."urvashi said and immediately ended the call.

........................................................................

Nandini was in office busy in her cabin completing her pending work as manik was not in office she has a chance to get everything on track. Currently she is reading a contract that she has to send to the client to check if any changes are to be done.

"Nandini" riya called while bathing in her cabin without even knocking making nandini frown.

"Yes riya" she said while closing the file.

"I have an appointment with the doctor so I leaving will be back in 2 hours ok" riya said and immediately left from there not giving nandini any chance to speak.

"Ajeeb ha" nandini said while shrugging her shoulder at riya's weird behaviour and again got busy in her work.

...........................................................................

"Good afternoon mam" riya greeted as soon as she saw urvashi.

"Hmmm, wat is it ?" She asked curtly coming straight to the point.

"Mam vo apne kha thana sir pe nazar....."she started nervously but got cut in between by urvashi.

"Mujhe ye mat btao maine tumhe kya karne ko kha tha come straight to the point."urvashi said angrily.

"Sry mam"she apologized.

"Speak now"

"Umm mam aisa kuch nahi mila mujhe. Sir mujhe ab koi kamn dete hi nhi ha" she said nervously not making an eye contact with urvashi.

"Wat ye btane keliye bulaya h tumhe mujhe. U stupid girl" she roared angrily trying to control her temper.

"Mam sir ne new assistant rakhli ab sab kaam m usse involve rakhte h" she explained.

"Wat the hell ye baat tumne mujhe phle kyo nahi btae, damnit" urvashi asked angrily.

"Mam....vo.." she stammered seeing her angry.

"Shut up and get lost" urvashi said while gritting her teeth.

"I m sorry mam" riya said while getting up to leave. She turns around and was about to leave but stops in her track.

"Mam vo..."she shuttered being scared.

"Wat" she asked while narrowing her eyes.

"I....I think there is something between manik sir and his P.A." riya said gaining urvashi's attention at the new found information.

"And why do u think that" urvashi asked while signalling riya to sit.

"Vo yesterday I saw them in manik sir's cabin they were very close to each other and manik sir is also very leinent towards her. Yesterday she was two hours late for office but manik sir didn't said anything infact they were very comfortable around each other. Manik sir was very worried for her. Even in the evening I saw them going together in manik sir's car" riya explained her each and every happening making urvashi smirk.