Chapter 62

"MBA" she whispered.

"Ye ...... " She murmured and looked at manik.

"I got u enrolled in space academy for your MBA course in finance. You wanted to do that right." He said and looked at nandini who was sitting silently.

"Apko....apko kisne bataya" she asked making manik chuckle at the astonishment in her voice.

"I am ur boss remember" he smirked.

"U were" she retaliated making manik roll his eyes.

"U go through the papers once and fill the other details. Fr on Monday before going we will submit the papers so that you can start the college" he said making her teary again.

"Bas now no crying"he scolded her and hugged her tightly.

"Abhi bhi I don't want you to go" she whispered while hiding in his chest.

"Janta hu m" he said.

"Now come on smile for me" he said while tickling her making her smile.

Rest of the day they spend together and went to sleep. Next day was also same manik was busy in his office work while nandini was busy in kitchen work. After completing her work she came in the living room where she saw the admission papers. She started reading them and soon got lost in her own thoughts.

Manik who was in his study came down after completing his work while talking on his phone. He came in the living room and saw nandini sitting there with her back towards him.

"Ohk mr singhal... Meet you tomorrow them" he said and disconnected the call.

"Nandini" he called but frowned on getting
no response.

"Nandu" he again called while coming towards her.  He came near her and saw her lost somewhere.

"Heyy" he shaked her this time startling her.

"Haan ......umm ap kab ae....work hogaya apka" she asked unaware that manik was calling her.

"I have been calling u kha khoi thi" he asked while sitting beside her and looking at her curiously.

"No where bas uhi" she said while keeping the papers on the table making manik frown.

"Nandini" he called while turning her face towards him.

"Kya hua haa....why are u tensed.....kya baat h .....tell me" he asked lovingly making her sigh.

"Apko lagta h ki ye sahi h" she asked making manik frown.

"About wat" he asked.

"Ye mba thing...." She whispered while looking at those papers.

"Why.....u wanted to do that right....phir ab kya hua" he asked seriously.

"Haan I wanted to do that par .... Abhi toh I m married na toh.....I mean I have responsibilities now of our marriage, home. Toh fr" she fumbled.

"Why are u thinking like this ha.....I doesn't matter whether u are married or not.  Rahi baat responsibilities ki toh we will manage....m bhi toh office jaata hu na.....fr we will leave in the morning together and then ur college will be over by 4 tum ghr ajana then I will come. Jane will manage here.....vaise bhi jane is for doing household work not you. M tumhe kaam karvane thodi laya hu yaha....I didn't said anything all this while just because I knew everything is new and it will take time." He said while caressing her face.

"Ok" she mewed while side hugging her.

"Agar tumhara Mann h tabhi join karna Varna nahi.....theek h" he added.