Chapter 33

Manik's pro

"God ye nandini kyo nahi ae h abhi tak." I murmured while looking at my time.

"Relax manik abhi 8:15 hi hue h her reporting time is 8:30." I thought in an attempt to calm down my ragging thoughts.

"Sab karab hogaya yesterday I wanted to say so many things to her par that stupid mr oberio he has to bring up that last minute paper work and meeting. Ptani kitne der nandini ne mera wait kiya hoga. Don't know how she went home. Phone pe bhi theek se baat nahi ho pae kl. Damn" I cursed while pacing to and fro in my cabin waiting impatiently for nandini.

I was busy in cursing when suddenly my cabin door opened making me think who it can be. " Who is daring to enter my cabin that to without my permission" I muttered I was ready to blast on thta person by stopped seeing nandini who was struggling with the door as her both hands were occupied with few heavy files .

Suddenly she lost her balance and was about to fall making me run towards her.

"Nandini carefull" I shouted while holding her with one hand on her waist and other on her arms catching her half making all te files fall on the floor.

"Wat are you doing nandini. Are you out of your mind wat was the need of carrying all the files together that too heavy ones. Agar tum gir jate toh." I scolded her at her clumsiyness while looking at my office floor which was now covered with papers scattered everywhere.

I again turned towards her on getting on reponse and saw her already looking at me with wide eyes lost somewhere.

"Nandini" I called to grab her attention but still no response. I dragged her closer to me lifting her up bringing her back on her feet.

"Like what you saw" I whispered in her ear breaking her trace as I felt her shiver.
I moved my head back and saw her looking here and there being embarrassed making me smile at her cuteness.

"Bataya nahi tumne" I asked again. She frowned at me confused at my question but her confused look immediately changed into an embarrassed and shy one as she started struggling in my hold making me laugh at her shyness.
I loosened my hold on her and she immediately moved away from me.

"Ummm.....vo.....vo.....I i m sorry." She said and started piling up all the scattered papers from the floor. With a smile on my face I also kneeled beside her and started helping her.

"Ap...ap mat kare.....um m kardunge" she stammered while quickly picking up the papers.

After picking up all the files and papers she kept them on my desk and was about to leave.

"Wait kaha jarre ho" I asked impatiently as I didn't want her to go.

"Ummm.....vo vo haa coffee...coffe lene apki" she said and immediately rushed out of my cabin making me frown.

Now it has been almost 30 mins and she is not yet back with my coffee.
"Where is she" I thought and came out of my cabin to look for her. I was about to enter her cabin when i heard her laugh confusing me. I followed her voice and found her standing outside the conference room talking no u can say laugh with some one making me curious. The person with whom she was talking was facing his back towards me taking long steps I reached towards them but got startled seeing the person with nandini making my blood boil.

"Wat the hell is happening here" I asked sternly making her look at me with wide eyes. The person with whom she was laughing also turned towards me.

"Hello mr malhotra" Mr akash Singhania said while forwarding his hand for a handshake. I kept looki g at him with narrow eyes not at all pleased with his presence.