Chapter 97

Next Day at College

Nandini was roaming around the corridor moving to and fro waiting for Tina.

"Tina, where are you?" she murmured while looking at the time in her watch.

"Hi" Tina wished as soon as she spotted nandini on the gate making her huff.

"Tina kha rehgae thi.....i have been waiting for you for so long?" she questioned while dragging her towards the auditorium.

" Traffic tha bahut ajj..... vaise u dont worry maine tumhara internship form fill kardiya already." she stated wile pulling out the form from her bag and giving it to nandini.

"Personal details fill kardo bas tum ab" she added.

"ok" saying this she started go throughing the form but suddenly stops in between thinking about something making tina frown.

"Kya hua" she asked making nandini look at her.

"Ummm kuch nahi.......m fill karti hu form.......fr milti hu tumhe half an hour baad canteen m theek ha" saying this she went from there while tina left for the canteen.

After filling the form they submitted it for registration where they got to know that the interview for finance domain were today itself.

"Ajj kaise hoga tina?" nandini asked tina worriedly who herself was worried.

"I know par kya karre ab last interview ha for finance...uske baad dusre domains ke interview honge......agar ajj nahi diya toh fr next sem tak wait karna padega" tina stated making nandini anxious.

"Ayiappa.....kya karu prepare bhi nahi kiya ha" she thought. After thinking for quiet sometime to thought of giving it a try as she didnt had any other option.

"Vaise company ka name kya ha? " tina asked making nandini realise that she hadn't seen the name of the company yet.

"ek minutes"saying this she pulled out the file from the bag to see the brochure.

"Universal Group" she spoke out loud and turned towards tina in confusion as she had not heard this name before.

"What......ohh my god nandini.....you have to give the interview this is a very big company and getting a job here will be great for you.....aur salary bhi achii hogi" tina stated enthusiactically making nandini think about it.

"ok" she stated after thinking for a while making tina jump in excitement.

".....par i have to prepare jaldi"nandini stated worriedly making tina look at her watch.

"Abhi you have 1 hour you can prepare" she stated encouragingly.

"Okay.....m library jati hu fr....baadme milti hu" saying this she hurriedly left from there while tina went for her classes. 

After an hour

Tina was worriedly pacing outside the auditorium waiting for nandini as it was almost time for interview.

"Nandini where are you?" she murmured while biting her nails when she saw nandini coming running towards her.

"Kaha rahgae thi...?" she questioned.

"sorry vo time ka pta hi nahi chala.......kya m late hu....?" nandini asked panically.

" nahi abhi start nahi hua ha.....you go inside now....."saying this she pushed nandini towrads the audi door.

"Aur ha nandini....all the best" she hugged her quickly before opening the door and pushing her inside.

"Ohhh.....nandini ke ayiappa help her" saying this she prayed to god for nandini's success.