Chapter 66

"shit.......are u drunk??" Manik asked in a horrified tone.

"Nooooo" she slurred and turned other side.

"Ap ruko m bas....abhi ae" suddenly she said while looking in a particular direction.
Manik followed her gaze and saw her looking or u can say glaring at natasha making manik confuse.

"No no.....where do u think u are going.." manik asked while pulling nandini back.

"Arre mujhe baat karni h na...." She reasoned.

"Kisse" he asked.

"Arre us....kya naam tha.....na...natasha ha usse" she said.

"Kyo kya baat karne h" he asked suspiciously.

"Karni h bas chodde mujhe...I will not spare her" she said loudly gaining some attention from others.

"No...u are not going anywhere.....come lets go home" saying this he dragged her out from the back door as media was their on the front exit.

"No....mujhe nahi jana h....leave me manik let me go....chodo na mujhe baat karne h..." She whinced.

"Aise kya baat karni h ha???" He questioned angrily while moving out of the back door which was all silent. He immediately called Roy and asked him to bring the car.

"Karni h bas ap chodo......how dare she.....u are my husband how dare she try to come close to you...how dare she m dekhte hi usko " saying this she jerked manik's hand startling manik.

"Wat.....idhar ao tum....koi jarrurat nahi h" he said while holding her in place.

"Kyo....why?" She asked angrily.

"Bas maine bola na....leave it....come on let's go home Roy is here." Manik said while holding nandini's hand. Seeing them Roy immediately opened the door.

"Nahi na manik ap..." She started to say but stops hearing manik shout.

"Shut up.....chup ek dum chup...." He shouted while glaring at her angrily making her shiver. Soon tears brimmed in her eyes making her cry.

"Nandini" seeing her tears he immediately lowered his voice.

"Don't touch me.....baat ni kare ap.....u are so bad manik.....hamesha mujhpe gussa karte rehte h......har baat pe....uss natasha ko toh ek bar bhi kuch nahi bola" she cried making manik sigh.

"Acha....sorry" he apologized as he knew right now she is not in her senses. He was really tensed as wat she drank and it might effect her health. As for the first time she has drink sometime like that.

"Nahi cahiye apki sorry....ap hamesha aise hi karte h.....shaadi se phle bhi aur ab bhi." She said angrily with tears rolling down her eyes. She slowly with the help of the wall moved towards their car while manik was all the time behind her helplessly covering her if in case she stumbles.

"Nandini ke ayiappa it's going to be a long night for me" he murmured while looking at the sky.

"Sambhal ke" manik whispered while holding nandini's arm as she disbalanced.
He carefully made her sit in the car and after closing her side of the door came to his side.

The ride was silent only nandini's sniffing was heard pinching manik's heart. He tried to talk to hear multiple times but she didn't responded. Soon they reached their place. Manik immediately moved towards her side of the car and helped her out. Not being able to see her all troubled manik immediately scooped her in his arms making her whince as her head was hurting.

"Sir do u need any help" Roy asked on seeing Nandini's state.

"No Roy....that all for today" saying this he entered the lift with nandini in his arms who was no clinging to him.