Chapter 80

Hi guysss.....

How are you all?.......

Hope all are doing well......

First of all belated Merry Christmas to all of you.......and a happy new year in advance....may all of you have a great year ahead.

Come on now let's get back to the story 😁😉

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

"Soha" urvashi whispered happily bringing nandini back to reality. She slowly gave her the Prasad and moved away startled at her sudden entry.

"hello aunty" she whispered while hugging urvashi shocking everyone with her appearance.

"what the hell do you think you are doing here??" Suddenly manik yelled angrily.

"Ma...Manik...i" she tried to say.

" shut the fuck up" he yelled while approaching her.

"Manik.....mannu....bhai" everyone called hurriedly on seeing his anger. Right now he was blazing in anger on seeing this filthy and cunning girl, who has the audocity to enter his house.

"Manik behave yourself......ye kya tarika ha baat karne ka" urvashi exclaimed making him chuckle.

"ohh really.....then ask this question from her, how dare she entered our premises"he screamed making everyone worried. Abhi who was till now trying to understand the situation moved towards nandini on finding her scared.

"Nandu"he called softly while holding her shoulder making her look at him worriedly.

"Bhai" she mewed.

"Relax....." He said in assurance.

"Look how he is talking?" Murmured aryaman making tina look at him angrily.

"Mom what's this?....what is she doing here." Cabir asked while glaring at Soha.

"What do u mean Cabir? She is my neice" she exclaimed making everyone look at her in disbelief.

"I know that.....par apko nahi yaad what she did" he questioned angrily making Urvashi glare at him.

"U stay out of this Cabir?" Urvashi warned.

"Why......why...." He argued but stopped hearing raj.

"Cabir......no" he stated making everyone look at raj.

"But dad" manik whinced.

"Manik....."raj called sternly stopping him.

"See raj is this the way to talk with a girl." Urvashi complained.

"Manik.....I know...I m....." Soha started.

"Save it" but stopped hearing his anger filled voice.

"Raj" Urvashi intervened.

"Manik....." Raj again called manik making him look at raj angrily.

"But dad......u"he started wanting to argue but stopped feeling a hand on his arm.

"Manik" nandini called while holding his arm making him look at her.

"Please....calm down" she exclaimed softly making manik close his eyes calming himself down. Seeing him listening to nandini both dadi and raj smiled. Raj then turned towards Soha and asked sternly.

"Yes Soha......what is it??" He asked firmly making manik role his eyes.

"Uncle.....I ....I m sorry....I know" Soha started to apologise making everyone look at her questionably.