Chapter 92

Hi everyone,

Wasn't able to reply or update as I got vaccinated last week and the after effects were terrific.

So sorry for the late update......

Do vote and comment .......

Happy reading .....

Avoid mistakes if any.........

Enjoy........

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Malhotra Mansion

"Shut up just shut up.........bhai bhai bhai vo accident manik keliye nahi tumhare liye planned tha" suddenly Urvashi shouted in frustration taking everyone off guard with her statement.

"What" everyone gasped making Cabir close his eyes tightly.

"Urvashi.....ye.....ye.....how could you?" Raj whispered in disgust making Urvashi go wide eyed on realising what she said.

"Vo....vo....raj....m......Cabir" she murmured hysterically while moving towards Cabir who was standing with his back towards her.

"Cabir.....Cabir ....listen to me......ye sab jhooth ha ......m vo I can explain" she rambled while making Cabir turn towards her.

"U can explain"he whisper asked making her nod.

"Then do it.....why......why did u......u....u...planned to kill me?" He asked in astonishment taking Urvashi off guard with his question.

"No ....no Cabir .....vo ....."she stammered.

"Speak up" suddenly Cabir shouted making her shiver and move back seeing his anger.

"Who are u.....ha .......kaisi insaan ha ap ......I m ur son ......son.....u tried to kill me.....ha.....u are my.....mom....ma....how could you ha ......how could you?" He questioned angrily while holding her arms and shaking her.

"Cabir leave me......behave urself......." She shouted while jerking away from Cabir.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that.....I m ur mom samjhe" she retorted angrily making Cabir laugh.

"Mom......haha....mom.....sunna ap sab ne .....haha .....mom.....she is my bloody mom" he shouted the last part angrily.

"Urvashi" raj shouted and was about to move towards them but stopped feeling a hand on his arm making him turn.

"Papa......no ........let bhai fight for himself" she whispered slowly making raj look at her questionably.

"Trust him" she added making raj stop.

"How dare u accuse me......ha...u....meri vajah se tum yaha khade ho......meri vajah se......I gave u this life....varna pta nahi kha hote....becoz of me u became the CEO varna tumhare baski kuch nahi tha....u are good for nothing samjhe tum .....bas zindagi bhar manik ke servant bane rahte......" She stated venemously startling Cabir and making everyone look at Cabir sadly.

"Kya kiya kya ha life m ha.......jo u are questioning me .........I made you the ceo aur tum apni bewakoofi se vo vapas manik ko dere the......isiliye I did this samjhe tum" she added releasing all her venom on him shocking him with her words. He can't believe it, this is what her mother thought about him.

"Why mom......why....do u hate bhai so much?" Suddenly Cabir questioned making manik look at Urvashi to get the long waited answer.

"Yes.....I hate him.....I hate him the most.....and u know what he deserves it" she stated cunningly startling everyone.

"Aur ye ladki......ye do Kodi ki ladki jiski na maa ka pta ha na baap ka she deserves to get out of this house" saying this she with hurried steps approached nandini and pushed her making her stumble in her steps at the sudden push making everyone gasp.