Chapter 25

Writer's pro

After informing maa nandini soon left for dhruv's place with the file. She reaches there within 1 hour.

She rings the bell when a servant opens the door.

"Ji ap kon" the servant asks.

" Vo m nandini mujhe manik sir ne bulaya h" she said .

"Theek h ap living room m wait karo m sahib se puchke atta hu" the servant said after letting nandini in and went away.

"Baba vo Manik sahib se milne koi ayi h, unka naam nandini h" the servant informed dhruv about nandini's arrival.

"Ok ap unhe yaha bhejde" dhruv said. While the servant went and told nandini to go towards the music room and showed her the direction.

"Hello" nandini said while entering the music room where she saw fab4 already sitting.

"Hi nandini , how are you" chirped Cabir as soon as he saw nandini.

"I m good sir" she said while saying hi to others aswell.

"Kya nandini do u think I m that old ki tum mujhe sir bhulari ho" Cabir asked joking.

"Nahi aisa toh nhi h" she replied.

" Great then don't call me sir call me Cabir, ok" he said smilingly.

"Nandini why are u standing come sit here" dhruv said.
She moved towards them while looking here and there searching for manik.

"Kissi ko dhundhre ho nandini" Cabir said mockingly as soon as he saw her looking here and there as if searching for someone.

"No...nahi toh" nandini stammered while sitting beside mukti.

"Lo manik bhi agaya" chirped mukti as soon as she saw him coming making nandini turn around in his direction.

As soon as nandini turned around she saw him exactly behind her busy in his phone.

"Guys vo..." He was saying something but stops seeing nandini.

"Ayiappa he is looking so handsome in this black t-shirt and trouser with his messy hairs" nandini thought while checking him out.

"Damn, she is looking like an angel in this white top and black jeans. Simple yet elegant with her long open hairs flowing freely making her irresistible." Manik thought while having an eyelock with her. They both were so busy in admiring and checking out each other that they didn't notice the four silent spectators looking at them with open mouth and astonished expressions.

"Bhai" Cabir said loudly gaining manik's attention making him avert his eyes breaking his eyelock.

"Ha..ha " manik said nervously.

"Kha khogae the bhai m kabse bilara hu" Cabir said while smirking.

"Kahi nahi" he said while composing himself and looked towards nandini and said
"Tum....tum kab ae" he asked.

"Good evening sir, just now" she said awkwardly without making any eye contact.

"Good evening" he said awkwardly when he saw all his friends looking at them suspiciously.

"File" manik asked for the file while clearing his throat. He forwarded his hand to take the file but stops when he got a call.

"Excuse me, I need to attend this u sit I will be back" he said while motioning nandini to have a seat he went out.

"Come nandini" said Cabir.

"Toh kya logi tum coffee tea ya soft drink" asked dhruv.

"No nothing thank you" she said while looking around the room.