want me to rub it mama

She stroked down now, turning her hand as she did, as narrow as it was, Michele's thighs made it hard to move. Her fingers reached though, pushing like roots towards Michele's belly, and again Annie froze with surprise. Her pussy was as perfectly smooth and hairless as her legs. Annie's own bush was thin tangle, small and fair, but the hair was long, she hated it. She wondered at Michele's hairless perfection and shocked herself as a thin line of drool poured from her lower lip onto the cheek of Michele's ass.

She watched in horror as the spittle ran into the crack of Michele's ass and dripped onto her wrist, expecting the girl to leap up, or yell at her gross loss of control ("Annie!"). Silence. Not even the scrape of linen.

Annie too a deep shaky breath. Her fingers, as if attached to someone else's hand, spread, exploring the smooth cool skin. They curled back, dragging her nails softly across the bald soft flesh. Nothing.

A part of Annie wanted to insist that Michele let go of her pillow, demand that she show her her face, look her in the eye. but it was a smell part. A larger, guilty, part luxuriated in the anonymity of darkness. She could almost pretend she was alone in what she was about to do.

Dropping to her elbow, she shifted to the side and lowered her face until her cheek was pressed against the bare skin at the small of Michele's back - almost as if she were trying to listen for what her hidden hand was doing wedged between Michelle's thighs. Annie's middle finger found its way back to Michele's wet slit and began making tiny strokes. The tip of her finger a synecdoche for her whole self.

Her left hand moved around and slid underneath Michele's belly from the side. Annie wondered at the feel of it. In contrast to her own pale doughy stomach, Michele's abs felt strong and flat and as perfectly taught as the rest of her. "Tight in her skin' Annie thought. Forcing itself between the mattress and the dead weight of Michele, Annie's hand slid upward until finding her breast. Feeling it over flow her hand she was again stuck by how much smaller she was than Michele in every way; how much less womanly. Annie's left hand squeezed as the finger tip of her right hand found and began to gently pet Michele's hooded clitoris.

Annie, from her perch against Michele's back, felt and then watched with satisfaction as, finally, the mountain came to Mohamed. Annie's head dropped a tiny fraction as Michele tightened her belly and began to arch her back. Rolling her ass upwards, and doing so as slow as a mountain, she began dragging her knees forward, spreading them apart as she did. After holding still for so long, she shamelessly presented.

Annie, lifting her cheek away from Michele's back, and not thinking why she did it, paused to lick the beautiful cleavage of Michele's tailbone with the flat of her tongue. She was rewarded with an electric jerk of the girl's arms as they hugged her pillow tighter.

Supporting her weight on her elbow still Annie let go of Michele's breast and let her left hand travel across her belly to her bald mons. At the same time her right hand, now freed from the clamp of Michele's thighs, retreated - ceding the territory of Michele's pearl to her left hand - and traveled back towards the heat of Michele's upturned backside.

As her hand stroked upwards, her index finger pushed inward, slipping easily in to the the wet tight walls of Michele's vagina. Her finger worked slowly in and out, stroking the upper wall of the channel while the fingers of her left hand freed her clitoris from its hood, and began to gently circle it. It was much larger than Annie's.

While Annie didn't feel she had much sexual experience, she wasn't a wasn't a stranger to masturbation, and had given a few hand jobs over the course of the years - 'four' she thought guiltily, remembering the begging and cajoling. What she was doing now however was so unlike what she did to herself - much less the mechanical pumping she had done for those boys - that she found herself imaging her hands as little birds, surprising her with their every movement.

Annie's heard Michele's muffled moans as her finger began to fuck her with with more force. Michelle's pajama top was spread open and gathered now up around her shoulders, exposing the whole of beautiful strong back. Annie could just see the globe of her large round breast moving against the mattress to the rhythm of hands.

Michel's forehead was still pressed downward, but Annie could see her face. Her eyes squeezed shut, her lips open, but her teeth clenched, biting the corner of her pillow. She looked so beautiful with her thick hair tangled and fanned out in front of her Annie wanted to scream.

Again Annie felt pride, like a hero. But she also felt powerful, like Superman holding a car over his head. Her left hand's middle finger kind the index and together they moved in and out of Michele, and began moving faster, with greater urgency. The fingers of her left hand meanwhile moved franticly over the slickness of her rock hard clitoris. Annie's muscles strained with the effort, but as the strength of her hands reduced Michel to abject moans and jerking spasm of pleasure, Annie came.

A after being turned on for so long she hadn't recognized the orgasm building against the background of her heightened excitement. As it burst above the noise of her pleasure her neck craned, her face turned upwards, she bared her teeth, and cried out as her hips thrust forward, crashing against the side of Michele's hip.

Annie watched the girls talking as if from a distanced. She laughed along with them, but made no move to insert herself further than that into the frantic back and forth. Jill and Rachael were tall lanky members of the cross country club with Michele, and Nancy, whose room was next door to theirs, was a pretty Korean girl from Chicago - not much bigger than Annie.

The five of them had been drinking, smoking pot, listening to mix-tapes and trading stories for a couple hours. Jill, who Annie thought was nice but had a sour expression, was sitting with Michele's on her bed, Nancy and Rachel, who had a round friendly face, beautiful thick lips, and curly auburn hair shared Annie's bed, and Annie sat in her desk chair, turned around to face the group (which she did after abandoning her studies as hopeless as soon as the impromptu Friday night party had stormed the room). She had tried nursing the rum and coke politely, but the other girls weren't having it, they kept pressing her with refills until she gave in and let go. And while she had been careful to take only small puffs off the little hand-blown glass pipe, defending herself (truthfully) as a lightweight when teased by the other girls, she was more than a little buzzed.

She watched Michele while trying not to seem like she was. Earlier Michele had told the story of coming back to the dorm on Wednesday after the trail run with the club, her legs cramping on the stairs, and how Annie had saved her by massaging her legs. Annie had smiled and clasped her hands together over her head, shaking them like a champ as the other girls cheered and toasted her heroics and Michele laughed. 'All very chummy.'

The truth, however, was that it had been a strained and terrible couple of days for the two of them. Michele had woken up early the day before, was fully dressed and bustling around the room quietly when Annie began to wake up. She had watched with hooded eyes as Michele put the last of her books and papers in her bag, grabbed an apple from the tray of food Annie had brought her the night before and slipped out the door.

The next time she saw Michele, she was sitting with a big group at dinner in the cafeteria, but Michele hadn't seen her. She'd taken her tray out to one of the tables on the balcony. Besides a couple of boys who were getting high, the area was empty because of the chill. The boys left alone to eat in peace.

Michele hadn't come back to the room until late that night. Annie was already in bed with the lights off and had pretended to be asleep. She had been facing the wall, but listened as Michele undressed, closed the shades, and climbed quietly into bed. For a long time Annie lay in the dark listening. After a while she began to cry. She don't sob, or sniffle, but hot tears came freely, making her pillow damp against her face.

When she woke up Michele was asleep facing her. She lay for a time on her side watching her sleep. Thinking of how pretty she was, how much she liked her. Afraid that she had ruined things between them. That they wouldn't be friends after all. She got up, gathered her things and went down the hall to get cleaned up. When she got back from the shower Michele was gone.

She hadn't seen Michele at all today, until she came back to the room with the other girls. She was smiling and friendly, but she was also avoiding Annie's eye. Rachael, who was hands down the funniest of the there visitors, was now telling a story about a wedding she had been to that summer in Canada, and how her brother had hooked up with one of the bridesmaids. "She licked his ass!"

"Shut up!" Jill screamed, leaning forward, nearly dumping her drink.

Rachael screamed with laughter at Jill's reaction.

"How do you FUCKING know this?!" Nancy shouted in outrage above the the other girl's screams. "Did he fucking TELL you?!?"

Rachael, eyes closed and chin tucked back against her neck in an effort to get control of herself, waved her arms helplessly "NO! nooo. Oh my God... it's so... SO! MUCH! WORSE!"

Michele was now besides herself. Laughing so hard she was doubled over. Jill was clutching at her arm in mock horror, staring at Rachel eyes wide. "WORSE?!?" she shouted in disbelief, "How could it be any fucking worse?!?"

Rachael was gasping for breath now, trying to explain, but struggling to stop laughing. "Her room was next to mine" she gasped, her voice sounding like steam escaping from a broken pipe. "The walls were paper thin" Her voice had risen to a squeak and she wiped tears from her eyes - with a curiously dainty gesture Annie thought - "I could fucking hear the zipper of his pant. I... God help me... I heard EVERYTHING!"

This sent the group into a fresh round of screaming hysterics. Annie laughed along with the others and listened as Rachael went through all the details of what she over heard. But as she smiled and laughed, she was observing Michele from the corner of her eye.

When Rachael had first told what the Canadian bridesmaid had done, she had seen Michele go pale and then a bright red flush climbed her neck and face like a cartoon thermometer, only then had she burst out laughing with the others. And of the group, she had laughed the hardest and the longest. Listening to the details of the encounter (which were endless), Annie studied Michele's reactions as she laughed along and made comments like the others. Her eyes were glassy with excitement, her lips swollen and wet. The high flush never left her cheeks.

The party went on till midnight. Nancy, who had brought the pot was the last to leave. The three of them smoked a bit more, listening to the music, but not really speaking. After a while the music stoped and there was a long awkward silence that ended as Nancy mumbled something and made a shaky exit, looking a little unsure on her feet. They were alone.

Annie, who felt a bit unsteady herself, raised herself cautiously from her bed, pausing to check her balance, then crossed over and dropped onto her knees in front of Michele. Without asking, or even daring look at her, she began carefully pulling off her socks, one at a time. She did it slowly, not like a striptease, but almost as if she were opening a present, or acting out a ritual. Folding them over together, and setting them neatly to one side on the floor she waited head bowed.

Her hands on her knees to sop them from shaking, Annie studied Michele's toes. For all that she had handled her feet, she hadn't noticed her pedicure before. Her nails were painted a beautiful coral. Perfect.

She watched her perfect toes as Michele shifted and began scooting forward to stand. Watched as her feet spread ever so slightly under her weight. Felt Michele towering over her, Annie waited a beat, feeling the other girl's stare bearing down on the back of her head, but still not daring to look. She slowly raised herself until she was standing on her knees, bringing her eyes level with the fly of Michele's jeans, inches from her face.

She was wearing well worn "boyfriend jeans", they were baggy enough that Michele had had to rolled them over at the waist, so they wouldn't fall off. Still, they sat very low on her hips. Annie reached up and took hold of them, rolling the top of Michele's fly back over, she began to unbutton them. Pop! She watched her hands as they worked. Pop! They were shaking. Pop! She thought of how small and frail they looked as they worked. Pop! She they made the denim look thick as hide, and the buttons gigantic. But she concentrated on her task, acting out the ritual. Pop!

Freeing the final button, she spread the fly wide, exposing a pair of dark polka dot panties. Her gaze fixed on the panties, Annie moved her thumbs around the inside of the rolled waistband, until she reach Michele's hips, and careful unrolled the jeans so they would slide off her more easily. Once unrolled they would have easily dropped to the floor, but Annie held them, moved them down Michele's legs with care and deliberation. When her jeans were gathered around her ankles, and Annie once again kneeling in front of her, head bowed, Michele made no move.

Still holding the gathered jeans with her right hand, Annie reach behind Michele's right calf with her left hand and took hold of it. It fill her hand. She thought of the way Michele's breast had more than filled her hand, how large and firm it had felt. With her left hand she pulled Michele's leg forward and up, freeing her foot from the gathered denim with her right.

Leaning forward, she very purposely guided Michele's right leg further back and down, avoiding the crumpled jeans, but also reorienting Michele, so Annie now faced the side of her left leg. She moved her hands to the closer leg, lifting the calf, and freeing her from the jeans altogether.

With the same intentionality Annie guided Michele's left leg forward and down, so the girl now stood facing away from her. Annie's left hand slid off Michele's calf, down to her ankle, which was still held in her right hand. For a moment Annie paused there, kneeling with her head bowed. Supplicant.

Caressing Michele's ankle, smoothing her hands over her foot from behind, and back up her calf, she remembered her ecstasy as she ground her crotch against the side of Michele's hip two nights before. Of how she had collapsed backwards onto her haunches from the power of her orgasm, and had rested her forehead against the cheek of Michele's ass. She remember how her face had been beaded with perspiration how it had mixed with the sheen of sweat covering Michele's backside. Remembered stretching her neck to rub the side of her face against the powerful muscle of Michele's buttocks. Remembered twisting her neck, nuzzling her cheek against Michele's. Cheek to cheek.

Now, as her hands caressed upwards over the smooth sculpted perfection of Michele's leg, Annie remembered her pleasure as Michele, who had held so still and quiet for so long, began to raise her shoulders up and lean her weight on her forearm. How she had watched with hazy post-orgasm joy as Michele had twisted to reach back towards her with her free arm. The spike of pleasure she'd felt at finally being able to see the other girl's face, the naked lust and hunger of Michele's expression as she had placed her hand on Annie's head and squeezed.

As Annie's hand reached the top of Michele's leg, She finally dared to look up. Michele stood with her feet apart, her powerful calves and thighs budged, the panel of polka dot silk was stretched tight across the globes of her ass, which seemed to float above her legs. Michele had taken off her t-shirt, and, freeing her hair, twisted back around to look down at Annie. Flinging her shoulders back and arching her spine, she dropped the shirt onto the bed and flattened her hands against her belly - 'like she was smoothing down a wrinkle' - which bent her elbows out holding her arms away from her body, showing off her biceps and powerful looking forearms.

Standing above her, totally nude Michele looked down at Annie unashamed and fierce; imperious. The expression on her face was the same look of naked lust and animal hunger that Annie had first seen transform Michele's face two nights ago.

Annie held her gaze now as her hands slid up over Michele's ass and she hooked all eight of her fingers over the waistband of the panties. Her hands, hooked like claws, were no longer shaking; they were resolute. - as was Annie. But still, she could hardly take a breath as she stared back into Michele's eyes and began to pull the panties off her ass.

Struggling to take a shallow breath, hearing her chest shaking as she pictured again for the thousandth time of how Michele's hand had taken hold of her hair two night ago, Annie recalled the unadulterated joy she'd felt in that moment. How the joy had dropped away as suddenly as it had arrived, and been replaced by confusion and then fear as the grip on her hair had tightened and pulled. Of how Michele had jerked her head away from its perch on the side off her ass and forced her face into the crack of her ass.

With all eight of her fingers hooked over the waistband of the panties, Annie pulled them down and away - 'like the little dog on the sun tan lotion', she thought. As she began to drag them down Michele's legs she looked up at the shadowy space beneath her ass, recalling her shock as Michele had cruelly ground her face into that gap. Her hands had gripped Michelle's meaty cheeks and she'd push with all her might as she tried to free herself, but Michele was palming the back of her skull. She was so much bigger and stronger than Annie, her arm may as well have been an iron strap. Held firmly in place Michele began to roll her hips, dragging her asshole and pussy up and down over Annie's mouth and chin.

Annie had stared in shock over the top of Michele's ass, seeing the hard look of pleasure in the other girl's eyes. Michele pulled even tighter as her open wet gash smeared across across Annie's chin and lips. A muffled moan escaped Annie as she'd felt tears fill her eyes. Michele's lips had parted, swollen with excitement, her teeth and tongue shone wet in the shadowy gloom, her eyes glazed with excitement.

"Lick it."

The order had been barely a whisper, but it hit Annie like a blow. She obediently stuck out her tongue flat and felt it raking over the hard knot of Michele's asshole. The roll of Michele's hips stopped and held her there. Annie's nails dug into the flesh of Michele's ass, but all she was able to do was pull her cheeks wider apart. Michele had stared into her eyes unmoved. Annie had stared back. She could see the other girl was panting with excitement. Knowing what was expected of her, Annie pointed her tongue and began to lick the tight little pucker.

Michel had begun to mew, and while her hold didn't loosed, she had begun to stroke Annies scalp with her finger tips. Annie wept silent hot tears. She had felt betrayed by herself as her hands had let go of Michele's ass, as she had felt her wrap them selves around Michele's hips, draping over the small of Michele's back. Resigned to what was happening she had bent to her task.

Annie was flush with the memory of that humiliation as she pulled Michele's panties to the floor. Without meaning to she had dropped her gazed in shame, unable to bear Michele's arrogant regard any longer. She looked at the crotch of the panties. They were soaked and stained. She wondered how long Michele had been imagining this moment, how she'd imagined it. With a feathery touch to her calf, she gently prompting Michele to raise one foot, freeing it, and then the other.