damn like chocolate

}

In a mostly-darkened room, you're on your knees on a folded quilt. I'm standing in front of you in jeans but no shirt. You're looking up at me as I gaze at your face, letting my fingertips brush across your lips before reaching down and twisting your hair into my fist.

Deliberately, I control the direction of your head, listening to your soft whimpers. Pulling upwards, which forces your eyes to travel from my face, down my bare chest, across my stomach, and then finally straight-on at the obvious bulge in the crotch of my jeans. Forwards now, causing you to brush your lips against that bulge. Then backwards while I unbutton my jeans and lower my zipper.

I love it when you bite that bottom lip. It makes me growl. "Remember how you said you wanted a sweet treat? Well, you've been such a good girl."

Grinning, I watch your hands clench and unclench when I reach into my boxer briefs to pull out my strap-on cock. Once free, I reach for the bottle of chocolate syrup on the table and begin to drizzle it along the length until I'm satisfied. Gripping your hair still, I pull your lips to the head and move my cock from side to side, smearing the sauce over your mouth.

"Lick it off."

I watch while your tongue slips out, twirling around the head. I can feel you attempting to pull yourself forward, but I give your hair a sharp yank and grin at the whimpering sound you make. I lick my own lips at how your tongue hungrily laps at the dark sweetness dripping off the head of my cock. Feeling something deep inside me twitch at the sight.

Finally, I guide your lips so very slowly down one side until you reach the open zipper of my jeans. God, you look so fucking hot lapping at my chocolate-glazed cock. Controlling your every move with my fist in your hair. When I see you've gotten most of the chocolate off that side, I guide your sugary-coated lips to the other, repeating the motions.

It takes every bit of control I have not to turn you around and push your face towards the ground with one hand between your shoulder blades. Holding you down and in place, the other gripping your hip as I slide deep into that soaked pussy.

Once I see the other side is reasonably cleaned off, I guide your tongue to the underside starting at the base. "Lay your tongue flat on my cock, girl."

At your obedience, I tug your hair again, forcing your tongue to drag along the underside until you reach the tip. I pull your face away from my cock. When you lick your lips, I drizzle some more syrup round the head and along the length. I can feel you trembling, your eyes never leaving my crotch.

"Place your hands on my hips." At the feeling of your fingers gripping my upper thighs, reaching higher, I tell you, "Look at me, baby girl."

Your eyes meet mine.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now. If you need to stop, tap my leg twice. Do you understand?"

You start to nod, but a yank to your hair stops it.

"Say it."

"Yes. I will tap your leg twice, Syr."

I give a small smile. "Good girl. Open your mouth."

You lick your lips and obey.

Pulling your head towards me, I watch my cock slide between those sexy lips. Not for the first time, I wish my cock was real so I could see if the feeling was as good as the visual.