rub it fast and squirt for me mamas

She carefully placed the panties with Michele's other clothes, and then she watched her hands returned to the other girl's ankles. Watched as they rose up the sides of her legs - weightless, like the child's game. 'Light as a feather stiff as a board...'

Rising off her heels she followed her hands up as they rounded the tops of Michele's thighs and reached around to perch against Michele's sharp upthrusting hip bones. Her elbows folding, Annie leaned forward.

She thought again of how she'd obediently licked Michele's ass long after the restraining hand had been removed. Her mouth grew wet with the memory. She felt herself begin to drool again, but this time she felt o shame. She remember the feeling of spearing Michele's asshole for the first time, squeezing the tip of her tongue into the the tight breech. After that Michele had once again fallen forward onto her chest, once again taken refuge in her pillow, her arms above her head like wings, her nails scratching and pulling at her bedsheets in abandon as Annie had fucked her with her tongue.

Now as Annies drooling lips touched the crack of Michele's ass she heard the other girl growl with triumph. She looked up to see her back flexing with the pleasure of the moment. Obediently, Annie pressed her face against the crack of Michele's ass, she thought of her how easily her face had slid between Michele's cheeks two night before. They had both been sweating when Michele had forced her into her ass, and Annie's tears had only added to the lubrication, allowing Michelle to grind against her face with abandon. Annie remembered that, by the time Michele had started to cum, she had pressed her face forward into her ass, tongue out, flat against her lower lip, and holding her self stiff, had allowed Michele to slid and bucked against her face as her orgasm had washed over her her.

When Michele had finally collapsed forward, spread eagle, Annie had followed her down. Holding her ass cheeks open with her hands, she had gently licked Michele's ass through the after shocks of her orgasm, and continued to lick her until she felt the other girl's breath slow and deepen into the rhythm of sleep. Only then had she gotten up, shut off the light and closed the shades, stripped off her shorts in the dark, and climbed silently into her own bed.

Remembering how sad she had been that night laying in the dark, how lonely she had felt, Annie almost began to cry again. Instead she moved her hands around from Michele's hip bones and took hold of her great round cheeks. Grabbing tight to either side of her face like she'd done that night at the end, Annie pulled them wide, she pressed her face into the breech and she dragged her lower lip upwards letting her mouthful of saliva flood Michele's crack with clear thin drool.

She then pushed her whole facee wetly down into the heated and spit-lubricated embrace of Michele's ass. Michele responded with a choked "fuck", and by hinging forward at the hip. Annie began to spread her saliva by grinding her whole face up and down and in small circles, just as Michele had forced her to do two nights before.

With her feet spread, and legs straight, Michele accommodated Annie's face by bending over until her elbows were resting on her bed. Annie on her knees behind her, still holding onto her cheeks, heard Michele purr with pleasure as she flattened her tongue and began to lick like a cat drinking milk. Michele's legs buckled under the onslaught of pleasure, her knees coming to rest on the edge of her mattress. Annie followed her forward scooting her knees into the space between Michele's feet, and leaning with even greater force, gave herself over to her work. hanging by her hands on dug into Michele's cheeks, she pointed her tongue and used the strength of her arms and neck to force her stiff tongue into the tiny passage.

Michele's arms slid wide, her chest and the side of her face pressed against the bed covers as Annie fucked her ass with her tongue. As her head thrust back and forth she could feel Michele's orgasm building in the shaking of her legs. And while she had barely been able to get the tip of her tongue in at first, Michele's asshole had softened and relaxed now. Allowing Annie to fuck her with full deep strokes of her tongue.

Michelle grunted and jet of clear liquid spurt from her vagina on to Annie's chest and knees. And just as Annie flattened her tongue and began to lick Michele through her orgasm, she heard Nancy say "Hey guys did I leave m- Holy Shit! OhmyGodI'msorry. Your door wasn't shut and the light was on!"

Michele didn't react - may not have even heard - almost certainly didn't, as she was still jerking and moaning under Annies ministrations. Without pausing what she was doing, Annie looked over at Nancy, who stood stunned in the open doorway. Had still on the knob of the door.

Holding Nancy's gaze Annie dipped her head and laid her tongue flat over the hot wet channel of Michele's dripping pussy, she dragged it slowly over her softened upturned asshole, all the way up to the top of her ass crack. Nancy stood frozen.

Without dropping her eyes Annie dipped her head again, Nancy watched as she licked the length of Michele's tail again.

And again.

And again.

Nancy stepped into the room. Moving out of its way, she shut the door quietly behind her and stood staring while Annie licked Michele to sleep