damn

"Hi Chris, come in!" she said, standing in the open back door to her house.

"Hey Mrs. T. Is Bobby here?" I asked, trying not to drool too much. Lori was dressed in one of her tennis outfits, and her smooth white legs were looking particularly delicious today.

Bobby and I had been friends since kindergarten, sleep overs, block parties, long Lego sessions in his basement, and best of all, he had a pool table. Until I discovered that hugging his Mom did something funny down there, and then best of all his Mother was always around. He lived in the house a few spots up on the dead end behind our house. Though our parents never hung out much, we were still tight. Frick and Frack, Thing 1 and Thing 2, we just got along really well. It didn't hurt that his Mom was ridiculously hot and mainly the reason I hung around their house so much after I hit puberty. Lori was about 5'2", played a lot of tennis, and had the most smoking body I have ever imagined. Her husband worked a lot and was pretty much drunk and out of the house most of the time.

Lori had been my CCD teacher (we were altar boys too), scout den mother, and various other sport oriented stuff over the years, always involved, always bouncing up and down when she got excited, which drove me crazier as I got older and appreciated the things bouncing up and down. I guess she liked me because she had Bobby invite me on several of their vacations to summer places they would rent. I knew that I was there so Bobby had someone to hang out with, but I went because it was an effortless way to see Lori in a bikini. Let me tell you folks, that thing barely held in her tanned curves.

She had really big tits for a short woman, a fact that became more apparent and convenient when I outgrew her and had a better view every year. One year[.1] was the summer of the white bikini. I swear, this thing was not much fabric; barely enough to hold her up with a thong bottom that barely covered her hairy pussy. I had to spend a lot of time in the lake or with a towel wrapped tightly around my lower section. 

I shook my head to come back from visions of Lori's boobs in the Barely There Bikini. She was snapping her fingers in front of my face, giggling saying "Hello, anyone home?" I smiled, focusing on her face, not daring to stare down at the rack inches from my face. I was standing on the bottom step of their back porch with this Lycra and spandex clad goddess at about eye level several steps up.

"No Hun, he's with Debbie and her family." she said with a scowl, unable to hide most of the scorn in her voice. Bob was dating Debbie Thorensen, a tall blonde Amazon from our school that he'd made his mission to bonk[.2] before our senior year was up. I'd turned eighteen already in October, Bob wouldn't until August.

Debbie was everything Lori wasn't. Tall, dark haired, athletic - well, they were both beautiful, but Bob liked his taller and leaner. Me? Lori's been my type since before I started growing hair in places other than my head.

"Oh, bummer. I wanted to shoot some hoops. Is he gonna be around at all this weekend?"

She turned around and looked at me, a sympathetic expression on her face. "He just called a little while ago; he's going with her family up to Canada until Tuesday." I nodded disappointed. Debbie was nice enough; her family was loaded with summer homes on three continents.

She put a hand on my shoulder in sympathy. I couldn't help sneaking a look, her tits looked too damn good not to. Her cleavage took my breath away to the point where I didn't even care if she caught me I was so fucking hard for this woman.

"Chris, have you got a sec?" She asked, my gaze dropping quickly. I swear she wasn't wearing a bra and I could make out the texture of her nipples. Getting harder by the second.

"Sure Mrs. T, what do you need?" I said, finally looking at her face. Her blonde hair framed her beautiful face, trailing down about halfway down her back. She had it pulled back from her face by a headband of some sort, a few loose strands framing her high cheekbones.