thanksgiving part 2

Starting into my first multiple orgasms ever I looked over to take Roberto back into my mouth just in time to have his first shot of cum shoot straight up and into my face and eyes. I quickly grabbed his cock tight until I could get my lips back around and in my mouth. Letting go of my death grip I started to swallow his cum, I swear still to this day he had the best tasting cum I have ever tasted.

About this time Jamul spoke up to say "I'm going to blow should I pull out?" The only thing I could say was "Oh God Please Don't I Need To Feel You Cum So Deep In My Pussy!" Safety be damned I had never had a cock in me this deep and I wanted to feel this young man blast his seed straight into my womb. Looking over to John who was still behind the camcorder with one hand slowly stroking his cock, mouth hanging open I thought his eyes were going to pop out. I asked, "John do you think you might like to raise Jamul's black child?" John lost it and started cumming all over the dinning room floor, standing there with a look between fear and pleasure on his face.

Seeing this Jamul started to blast off inside me like a rocket, that deep in my pussy I just knew I should really be in fear of becoming pregnant. He hit the back of my womb with so many shots of cum so fast and hard that for the second time of the night I let loose with a mind blowing squirting and screaming orgasm. "Fuck Me Hard You Bastard I Cumming All Over Again!" The guys wasted no time in moving in to watch me squirt all over Jamul as he pulled out giving John a close up of me coming.

After what seemed like a half hour of spasms and rushes but I am sure was only five minutes or so I tried to stand up. My body was still flashing hot and my legs were wobbly so I asked Mark to help me to the bathroom. Looking back I asked, "John please see about cleaning up a little for me and don't forget to pour me another glass of wine.

Upon returning from the bathroom with the guys watching me as they drank their beers I picked up my dress pulling it over my head and smoothing it out down my body.

Immediately the guys started to protest, "Guys" I said "you don't need to worry I am not at all done with you yet! John is going to take us up north and get a room because I don't want our children to walk in on us in the middle of something we could not explain" With a big cheer the guys started for their clothes and I went for the keys to the Tahoe.

Tossing the keys to Mark I asked him to drive because I had a special treat for my husband on the ride up. With a big smile John helped me out to the garage and in to our family vehicle.

The Tahoe is big and perfect for a group of six, Seating for seven and tinted windows around the back I intended to put the bench seat to good use.

With John and I in the back Roberto and Kevin took up the second row, Mark behind the wheel and Jamul up front we started to back out of the garage.

John was down on his knees with my legs up on the seats in front teasing my clit with his fingers before we started out of the drive. My dress was back in a pile on the floorboards with John's tongue buried in my pussy before the house was out of sight. I let John go for about 5 minutes because it felt way to good to stop him, but we had to get Mark to the highway going out of town so we could get to a hotel by the base to finish what the boys claimed I had started.

Once on the highway I sat John down on the middle of the bench and let everybody know that due to the fact that my anus was still virgin and I was fully aware that they would not leave it that way by the end of tonight, John my husband was to get the pleasure of breaking that cherry. Kneeling down in front of John I tossed Roberto a small tube of lube and ask him to have the pleasure of helping me to be ready while I help John. I then turned and proceeded to deep throat Johns cock with my newfound talent. When I had him all the way down to the base I was amazed at how much his pubic hair tickled my nose and face but I was not going to let up until he was ready for my ass.

Roberto who had taken his time to squirt a little KY on my bottom was gentle rubbing me all around my rosebud when out of the blue he push two fingers all the way in to his third knuckle. All I could do was gasp loud then suck back down on John as I proceeded to accept the first intrusion ever to my anus. With in minutes of the Roberto's manipulations I was back to moaning and feeling the rush of a new orgasm building.

Raising my mouth up and off of John's cock I looked him in the eyes while stroking his cock and asked "Honey do you think your ready to take the last virgin part of my body yet?"

With a big smile and a loud "Hell Ya!" I could see the excitement building for him.

As I got up and off my Knees I turned to ask Roberto for the lube and saw Kevin with that damn camcorder going again.

Kevin asked me if I would ride him reverse cowgirl so he could get some good filming.

I don't know why but all I could say is "I don't know why anyone would want to watch a film of me to begin with let alone why I would want you to film me." Lubing up John I stood with my legs spread hovering over his cock when at the last minute I turned around to face the camera and said "Oh what the hell someday I might even want to watch it!"

I started to lower myself onto my husbands cock slowly putting pressure on my anus and letting my weight do the rest. It took a couple of minutes to get the head of Johns cock through my sphincter and into my ass. With out thinking just out of reaction I pushed like I was having to go just as Mark hit the brakes and John slipped all the way in.

I just started to shake all over as John remark about how tight I felt. After a couple of minutes of spasms I leaned forward and grabbed the seat backs and started to pull my self up. I rose up about 4" off John and then let myself drop back down

"Aaaghh" Was all I could say. We continued on like this for a few minutes as we started to become accustom to each other all over again. I had this feeling like we were new lovers. John started to help by grabbing me under my bottom and raising me up to let me fall back down, before I new it we were into a rhythm that was leaving both of us panting for breathe. I must say I was not finding it that enjoyable having anal sex and was just about ready to give up when Kevin told John to slide forward on the seat and asked me to put a foot up on either side of John's legs and start rocking back and forward. I thought he wanted this to make it easy for us but I found out he was only trying to get a better video shot of my legs spread wide with my pussy was gaping open every time I slid forward.

I started to cuss him out when Roberto came forward on his knees and started to use his fingers to rub and tease my clit and then on one forward rock he slid two fingers all the way in my pussy. "Oh God that feels great!" I moan, with out another thought to the feel of John up my ass I locked my toes over the edge of the seat raised up a little and started to rock forward with earnest trying to get those fingers in as deep as I could. Roberto leaned forward and locked his lips onto my pussy lips and bit down hard on my clit. I started to shake and shutter from deep down and a whole new set of orgasms took over my body. "Fuck Me! Suck Me! Fuck Me Hard You Assholes! I yelled"

Mark who had been watching in the mirror swerved and had to bring the truck back under control. We all started to laugh and I rocked forward onto Roberto's fingers only to find my pussy now held all four of his fingers while his thumb was vigorously working my clit. Looking down I could not believe my eyes in the light from the camcorder I saw my pussy lips were stretched out around Roberto's hand and they had become very swollen and red. My husbands cock was still buried in my ass and he said he was getting the tightest fuck of his life. Roberto had squirted more lube onto his hand and John's cock and I was not feeling any pain from the fucking I was tacking. Raising myself back up with my legs I started to really rock back and forth hard and fast while Roberto and John just held still. Roberto leaned forward and bit my clit again and I slammed down on John's cock and Roberto's hand and mouth.

Roberto sat up and shouted "Oh My God She Has Buried My Hand Up Her Pussy!" Looking down I could not believe it myself but there was Roberto's hand and about three inches of his wrist completely missing.

John looked around and said "Oh Shit!" and I felt him cumming in my ass so hard I was afraid he was going to shoot right through my colon. Watching my self I slowly pulled back and saw as my pussy looked as though it was going to turn inside out on me. It was at about that time Roberto hit my G-spot and I just started trembling in orgasm after orgasm.

I fell back an on to John's chest panting and having a hard time breathing when Roberto said "Shit I better pull my hand out I'm hurting her bad!"

"No, No Don't You Asshole! Leave that hand right there! It fells way to good!" Looking Roberto in the eye I said, "do you feel right where your fingers sit, that spot, that is over your fingers?"

"Yes" was his only reply.

"That is my G-spot please start to work it with small short circles with your fingers" "Yes Yes just like that oh god that has to be what heaven feels like" I just started cumming and cumming until I was a total spasm. Laid back on John's chest his cock in my ass I was having my first ever fisting.

The very next thing I knew the guys were waking me up as we were pulling into the hotel parking lot. Time to wake Goldie Locks John was whispering into my ear as I lay sleeping on his chest.

I woke to the feel of some ones coat laid over top of John and I and a very hollow feeling in my pussy. My thought went right back to the last thing I remember and that was telling Roberto how to work me with his fist. Shit was the only thing I could think at the moment my fear going to what John must be thinking of me at the moment and then I notice he had a hardon that felt as though it was fighting to get back in my ass!

I turned my head to John's ear and whispered "Will you ever be able to forgive me for allowing myself to become such a slut?"

John looked at me with shock and said "Laura I am sure that the only thing I need to learn how to forgive you for is giving me this feeling of just wanting to share you with as many men as possible."

"You are so beautiful when you are surrounded by men looking to see which cock you want to work next, I have had a hardon since I walked into the kitchen to find you and the guys."

Feeling a little weak and sore John helped me to get my dress and jacket back on. Mark pulled up to the side of the Holiday Inn so John and I could go in to register. The young lady behind the counter seemed to be looking at me weird but it was probably just the guilt I was feeling. As I took the key to head up to our room I asked John to get a complimentary overnight kit so as I might be able to brush my teeth.

I was sitting in the bathroom on the toilet cleaning up the mess all over my bottom when the guys came in carrying the camcorder and my overnight kit.

Mark and Jamul walk in looking down at my poor abused pussy. "Oh Shit!" Jamul said "Your gaping open by a good two inches!"

Kevin stepped in with the camcorder and said, "Let me see." I think I would have killed them all if I weren't so damn tired.

John handed me the toothbrush and paste while Roberto stepped in holding up a razor and shaving cream. "Look guys what I found in the kit, I vote we all take a few minutes to shave Laura's pussy."

I only had the strength to moan and look up to John for support. I was not surprised to find none there. John was smiling down at me as he replied "I have always wanted a shaved pussy, I guess now is as good a time as any."

Kevin and John thru open the shower curtains and stepped into the tub. Mark and Jamul reached down and each with a leg and a hand on my back picked me up like a feather sitting me on the vanity. Each taking a foot to place on the counter they slid me forward causing my pussy and bottom to be right back up front and on display gaping open a good 1 to 2 inches.

Camcorder whirring Roberto stepped forward with razor and cream placing two wash clothes into the sink and ran the water hot, soaking wet he set them over my pubic mound and started to fondle my breast. "What the hell do you think your doing Roberto?" I yelled from the pain of the hot clothes.

Smiling at me he said "you can thank me later when you won't have razor burn all over from us just trying to pull through your hair with the cream." Then he promptly laid his lips over one nipple and started a slow circle with his tongue. After about two minutes everybody was starting to get impatience so Roberto removed the clothes and lathered me up good and started to shave my pubic hair for the first time since Wendy was born.

Looking down at my pussy bare, cold, swollen and red from all the use tonight I felt like a true slut for the first time since the night I had fucked both guys in college.

The guys were not about to let me get into a self-pity mode and they grabbed me and took me out to the bed. Mark looked down at me and said "Laura you are far more beautiful than we guys have the right to but if it is okay with you we all have about 4 more hours before we have to go back for 6 weeks of basic and we would love to hold only the memory of you to get us through."

That boy sure did have a way with words and to think his looks would of carried him alone.

I smiled up at Mark and asked him to lay down here beside me because he had just won a full ride down at the ranch and this cowgirl was going to ride him with the rest of the crew straight through those hours while giving free access to her ass and mouth.

I knew I was in for a long hard ride and that by the time Jamul and Mark would get around to my ass I hoped I would be lose enough to enjoy it.

We started off with me riding Mark as Kevin prepared my ass for it's second use ever and Jamul stepped forward stroking that long tool of his hoping I would take him down my throat again. Not seeing John I heard him and Roberto setting up the camcorder in the background.

I was not at all sure how long we had all been fucking but it seemed it was a long time trying to find a rhythm before we all started to flow. I had Jamul with his hands in my hair and he was literally using my throat as a pussy by sliding that lovely long cock in and out by controlling my head. Kevin behind me was going with long deep strokes in my ass while standing over me with his hands on my waist. He would rock forward bringing me up and Mark all the way out to the head of his cock then he would rock back out and I would fall back onto Mark's cock forcing him through my cervix and right into my womb. I was not sure how much of this I was going to be able to take when all of a sudden Kevin rocked back and I fell down on Mark forcing my clit once again into the base of his cock. Without warning I just started into another one of those spastic orgasms that was followed up by a mind blowing squirting orgasm that literally soaked Kevin and the bed and left me choking as Jamul shot stream after stream of his cum down my throat.

As I lay there shaking all over catching my breath I felt Kevin slide back into my ass and start a gentle rocking that left He and Mark completely buried in me to the hilt. With out even thinking about it I started a slow circular motion. This brought both Kevin and Mark to cumming deep inside me at the same time.

Wow what a feeling having both your pussy and your ass being assaulted by young virile men shooting their seed deeper in your most private spots than your own husband had ever gone.

Looking around I found John back behind that damn camera putting all of this into solid proof that his wife was a slut.

As Kevin slipped from my ass I felt Mark start to soften in my pussy. I rolled over and onto my back and was getting ready to get up and go to clean up a bit when Roberto put his hand to my tummy and kept me laying in the bed. John handed the camera off to Jamul and came over and they started to fondle my breast as they slid a pillow under my bottom. Roberto got between my legs and slid two more pillows under my bottom as John knelt down on the bed and started to feed me his cock.

I had John all the way down to the base of his cock before I noticed he too had shaved.

Slipping his cock out of my mouth I looked up at him and said that's much better and then sucked him right back down to the base and started to run my tongue all around his shaft. I thought Roberto was going to slip his cock into my pussy but was surprised as I felt him pushing at the opening of my ass. With a small push from me he slipped past my rosebud and started to build his own rhythm.

For two hours straight the guys took turns using me in one hole or another usually with one in my mouth and another in my ass or pussy. But never was I without at least one cock in me at any time. Twice I ended up back with 3 of the boys having their way with me at once and once I had 4, two in my mouth and one in both my ass and pussy.

I soon lost count of how many times I was fuck or how many times the guys left a little deposit. What I am sure of is that I didn't get the opportunity to have another squirter but I did have so many orgasms that after an hour I don't think I stopped for more than sixty seconds.

At a quarter to 11:00 the guys made a mad scramble for their clothes so they could get back to base before they were late. Thank goodness Mark had the foresight to pick a hotel that was only a mile away.

After the guys left I crawled to the bathroom and ran a bath that burnt my skin as I climbed in. Oh man though did it feel good to my 10,001 body parts.

I was still in the tub an hour later when John came through the door to wake me out of my reeve holding a bag high saying "Now my dear sweet little slut it is my turn to have you in any way that I would chose!"

Smiling up at my dear husband I asked, "What's in the bag?"

Reaching into the bag John pulled out the most real looking dildo I have ever seen that was at least 18" long and as wide as my wrist.

All I could say at that time was "Sorry honey not tonight I have a headache."