Creamy Office mess three

Sharon slipped her hand under Melissa's chin and lifted it so the two women were looking into each other's eyes. "Thanks again, Melissa, but I don't want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me, suck my pussy, make me cum all over your face!"

Melissa slid the older woman's thong off, then stepped close and gently guided Sharon backward until she plopped into her chair. Her legs were spread wide and Melissa could see that her boss was a natural redhead. She was mostly shaved, with just a small tuft of hair above her pussy. Melissa could also see that Sharon was very wet, as her mound was already glistening with her juices.

Melissa knelt in front of Sharon, and took one of the older woman's thighs and placed it on her shoulder. She smiled and said, "I want all of you, Sharon, I want to taste you completely..."

Sharon smiled back and put her hands in Melissa's hair. She pulled the younger woman's face in until it was close to her pussy. "So what are you waiting for, little slut? Taste me, lick me, I am yours..."

With that, Melissa lowered her head and began to lick and suck furiously. Sharon was already dripping wet, and the sight of her cute assistant between her legs, licking her pussy, had her even more excited. Melissa's head was bobbing up and down as she worshipped at Sharon's altar. The older woman was very excited and she knew it would not take long until she would be spraying her juices all over Melissa's cute face.

Sharon had her hands in Melissa's hair, pulling the blonde girl's face tight against her pussy. Sharon's hips were thrusting up, off her chair, wanting to feel Melissa's tongue deeper inside her.

When Melissa pressed a fingertip between Sharon's lips, the older woman moaned and spread her legs even further. Melissa took this as a sign of encouragement, and worked her finger into her boss's hot, wet pussy. Sharon was drenched, and Melissa's finger slid in easily. She added a second finger, then a third.

Sharon was moaning and grinding her pussy into her cute assistant's face. When she felt the third finger slide into her, she arched her hips upward, driving Melissa's fingers deep inside her.

Melissa sucked and chewed on her boss's pussy lips as her fingers slid in and out. The older woman was moaning louder now, as her cute little assistant finger fucked her wet slit. "Yes, Melissa, just like that! Fuck me baby..."

Melissa looked up at Sharon and smiled. The older woman smiled back, and ran her tongue around her lips, darting it in and out, mimicking the younger girl's actions.

Melissa could sense that her boss was close to cumming. She looked up and whispered, "Please, Sharon, I need to taste you. Feed me, give me your cum, Sharon..."

The younger girl's words excited Sharon, and she was grinding her pussy against Melissa's face. When the younger girl took Sharon's clit between her teeth and gently bit down, Sharon erupted. Her juices poured out, coating Melissa's face and tongue.

The younger girl was moaning as she licked and sucked her boss's pussy, not wanting to waste a single drop of the sweet juices. Melissa was whispering into Sharon's pussy, "Yes, Mistress, Oh God, Yesssss... Feed me, Mistress... I need this SOOOO bad!"

Sharon looked down and saw that Melissa had her hand under her own skirt, fingering herself. The sight was very erotic to Sharon, and her juices continued to pulse out of her pussy, and onto Melissa's face.

The younger girl was lapping and sucking, sliding her tongue deep into Sharon's pussy, then out and over her hard clit. Sharon's hands were still in Melissa's hair, pulling her assistant's face tight against her mound.

Eventually, Sharon's spasms wound down. Melissa continued to lick and suck gently on Sharon's pussy. She had removed her fingers at some point, and was now sliding her tongue in and out, fucking the older woman with her tongue.

Melissa looked up at her new lover. The younger girl's face was shiny with Sharon's juices. She looked deep into Sharon's eyes and whispered, "Thank you, Mistress... Thank you for feeding me..."

She couldn't understand what Melissa meant, then something clicked... Her use of "Mistress..." The girl was a submissive, who seemed to draw energy from her Mistress' cum. Sharon had never before played the domme/sub game, but something in the way this young woman looked at her made her want to be her Mistress.

"You're welcome slut, and thank YOU! I needed to have my pussy licked, and you are very good at it!" Sharon's hands were in Melissa's hair, stroking it. The younger girl lay her head on Sharon's thigh and literally purred like a cat.

That first night was the start of a new relationship for both women. Sharon had someone who would lick her pussy whenever she wanted it, and Melissa had a Mistress. Soon, Melissa was licking Sharon to a shuddering orgasm nearly every afternoon, and one momentous afternoon, Sharon brought Melissa into a briefing she was having with the owner of the agency...