Creamy office mess part two

Oh, God yes! Any woman or man would be a fool to not want you..."

Sharon leaned over and gave Melissa a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you... Even if you didn't really mean what you said, it's nice to hear a sexy young woman tell me she thinks I still have 'it'."

"Oh, I definitely meant that! And whatever 'it' is, you definitely have more than your share! I hope I look half as good as you when I am your age!"

The two women talked more as they ate their dinner. Melissa learned that Sharon lived in the suburbs, in a nice house with a hot tub in the back. Sharon has been lesbian since her college days, when she found out that "the love of her life" was cheating on her with two of her best friends and anything else he could screw. She had not had the best of luck with men before him, and that was the last straw... One of her best friends was openly bisexual, and Sharon had almost immediately started a relationship with her and never looked back.

They finished their food, and got back to work. As they were finishing up the project a couple of hours later, Sharon announced, "This deserves a celebration... I have some wine in my office, we should open it!"

The older woman left for a moment, then returned with a bottle of Merlot, a corkscrew and two glasses. She opened the wine and poured them each a glass. They 'clinked' their glasses, and toasted a job well done. Sharon reached for Melissa, and gave her a big hug.

The two women sat in Sharon's office and talked some more as they drank their wine. Melissa was very comfortable talking with her boss like this, and she could feel herself getting a little buzz, although she was totally in control. Sharon was talking about her former lover, and how much she missed having her around, to cuddle with and share the day.

"And you know what else?" Sharon asked. "I miss kissing her... She was a great kisser and I loved to just kiss her for hours..."

Melissa agreed. "I miss that, too... None of the guys I ever kissed could compare to kissing a woman. I love how soft and tender everything is, and so unrushed. Men always seem to want to hurry through the part that women like best, the kissing and touching..."

"Yeah... It's been over 20 years since I was with a man, but I can still remember the fumbling hands and too-forceful kisses of the guys I was with. They never really had a clue, did they, Melissa..."

The younger girl was fascinated, watching Sharon's face as she talked. Plus, she could see that the older woman's nipples had become erect and were visible through the silk of her blouse. Melissa could see that even though Sharon's breasts were small, she had very prominent nipples, and Melissa wished she could suck on them...

Melissa could feel her face getting flushed and her own nipples standing up, as she imagined herself with her sexy boss. Sharon noticed that her assistant had gotten quiet all of a sudden, and asked, "You okay, sweetie?"

Melissa was startled back into reality. "Yes, Sharon, I'm fine... Just a little tired, I guess."

Sharon smiled back, "Me, too, it's been a lonnnng day. I'm tired and horny both, I guess my vibrator will be getting a workout tonight!"

Melissa was a little shocked at the older woman's frankness, but also turned on at the thought of her boss lying back on her bed, running her vibrator all over her beautiful nude body, teasing herself until she erupted in climax.

Melissa smiled at Sharon and asked, "Well, is there anything more I can do for you before I go home?"

"What I need most is for someone to lick me until I cum on her face, but I can't ask you to do that..." Sharon replied.

Melissa stepped close to Sharon and looked into her eyes. "And why not, Sharon? I would LOVE to lick you... I love sucking on a pussy, it's about my most favorite thing to do in the whole world!"

"Are you sure, Melissa? I don't want you to feel forced into anything you don't want to do, just because I'm your boss..."

Melissa reached to Sharon and took the older woman's breasts in her hands, cupping them and pinching the visibly erect nipples through the silk of her blouse.

"Do I look like I am being forced?" she whispered.

"No, baby, you look like you are doing what you have wanted to do all night..." was Sharon's whispered response.

Melissa unbuttoned her boss's blouse, then undid the front clasp of the lacy bra. The older woman's erect nipples were poking out against the lace, and Melissa lowered her head and bit gently on one. Sharon moaned softly, and her hands moved to Melissa's hair.

Melissa gently pushed Sharon backward until her hips were against her desk. The shorter girl stepped forward and pressed her thigh between Sharon's, against the older woman's mound. Melissa looked up, then reached around Sharon and swept all the papers to one side of the large desk, then leaned her upper body forward so Sharon was laying back on her own desk.

As Melissa lowered her head back to her boss's erect nipples, Sharon moaned softly. Melissa started sucking and chewing on the firm points, all the while grinding her thigh into Sharon's pussy through her slacks. Melissa could feel herself getting very wet as she teased the older woman.

Sharon had her hands in her secretary's hair, stroking the blonde curls and holding her face close to her breasts. Sharon was arching her hips up against Melissa's thigh, and Sharon knew she was already soaking wet... She had felt very horny earlier that afternoon and had been looking forward to a long session with her vibrator that evening. To have this sexy girl making love to her was a complete bonus, and she hoped it was the start of a regular thing.

Melissa could feel that her boss was getting very turned on, and she loved the idea that such a sexy older woman as Sharon liked what she was doing to her... Sharon was thrusting back against her thigh, giving little soft moans as Melissa ground herself into the older woman.

Melissa lifted her head from Sharon's breast and smiled. "Do you know what I would REALLY like to do right now?" she asked.

"What, darling?"

"I want you to sit in your chair, nude. I want to kneel in front of you, still fully dressed, and lick your pussy until you cover my face with your juices..."

Sharon felt a little rush at Melissa's words. "Mmmmmmmmm... I would like that, too.. Will you be my pussy licking slut, Melissa?"

Melissa smiled, then stood up and took Sharon's hand. She led the older woman around the desk, and pulled her leather chair out. Melissa stepped up close to the taller woman and began removing her clothing. She was amazed to find Sharon was wearing a tiny little thong, really just a square of red satin held in place by thin straps across her hips.

"Very sexy, Mistress..."

Sharon smiled. "Just because I am old doesn't mean I don't like sexy lingerie..."

"How many times must I tell you? You are NOT old, you are an incredibly sexy woman and I am honored to make love to you..."