My first Time WITH HER

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5d028d91b354e

It started like this

"I'm going to save your ass for another occasion," she said putting small lubricated metal balls in to my pussy.

"These will make you feel so good baby." she said as she massaged my vaginal walls.

After a moment of caressing she took me by surprise and started to smack my ass. 

Mace called out, "you're such a bad naughty slut."

The balls moving inside me made me moan she smacked me five more times on each cheek. She took the little balls I later learned Ben wa balls out of my pussy and turned towards me.

"Eat my pussy and depending on how I cum depends on what I do next. " Mace said caressing my ass.

"I want to sit on your face so lie down," 

Once I was down she sat her back facing me I opened my mouth and started licking her she was delicious spicy and sweet. I sucked her clit it was huge, I stuck my tongue in her hot pussy and she started to grid on my face at first slow and gentle but when I started getting rougher so did she.

"You have such a dirty little slutty mouth" she moaned. 

She started grinding harder so I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go and she cried out. 

"Yes fuck me with that tongue" 

"Open your legs slut play with your pussy while you suck me and you better not come," she said caressing her breasts 

I opened my legs wide and started masturbating my clit and fucking my pussy with my fingers. She was grinding her pussy into my mouth, my tongue and teeth working her as she moved and started fucking my chin with her clit.

"Yesssss! You are perfect slut oh little Kelly, little fucking slutty Kelly!" She shouted while humping my face.

When she rode her orgasm out, she got up and licked her sticky juices from my face. 

"I'm going to give you the fucking of a lifetime little slutty Kelly," she said grabbing a huge dildo the looked like it had two ends and some lube.

"I'm sure were both wet enough baby but since you're a virgin I want to be sure," she said lubing the dildo.

She positioned it at my pussy working it in I felt my hymen being pushed and she thrust it hard and my hymen broke I cried out. I then felt bliss as she worked it inside me, she did the same to her pussy and then we were moving against each other fucking one another harder I closed my eyes about to come then she said.

"Don't come baby, wait for me."

she got off the dildo taking it out my pussy and got on top of me our pussies aligned. She moved against me hard, fucking her pussy into mine with all her strength, we were humping clit to clit it felt amazing we were connected In that moment.

"You're so good, so perfect, so soft Kelly" she moaned. 

"I know Mace I feel it too." I whimpered.

"I'm going to cum." Mace moaned.

"Me to Mace just let it go,"

I glanced in our reflection and came undone at the sight of us my legs spread wide Mace pumping her pussy between them. We were in utter abandon and my orgasm erupted, I came over and over, I could feel Mace doing the same. Exhausted she laid next to me we laid there for a moment in silence.

I looked over and said, "I want to see you again; I want to do this again,"

Her eyes opened and she looked at me and said, 

"Me to Kelly I feel the same,"

And for a first night of many we fell asleep in each other's arms.