A Time For Us

Third POV

As Eric awakens from his slumber, he felt this nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach as he sat up

As Eric awakens from his slumber, he felt this nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach as he sat up. He looked around the room confused and had no memory getting there. On the opposite side of the bed was a red jacket, he picked it up and looked at the wall trying to puzzle the pieces of his memory together.

That's when he realized.

He quickly jumped off the bed, put on his boots and ran out Ella's room not bothering to put a jacket over his tank top. He sprints towards Four's room and saw him walking out, Four noticed him and hurriedly made his way towards him.

"Ella is gone." Four said and Eric handed him his sister's jacket. "Tris is gone too. They're both gone." He added grabbing her jacket and staring at it. "We need to get her back. I can't lose her again, Eric." Four said slightly panicking and Eric noticed the worried sweat on Four's head. "We are getting her back." Eric reassured him and Four looked at him. "Listen...I know we are not friends, but my sister cares about you. And, I need your help." Four pointed out, Eric nodded in agreement. "We are doing this together." Eric said, Four sighed and saw Steve looking around confused.

"Steve?" Four questioned, Eric looked behind him and Steve made his way towards the two.

"Where's Ella?" Steve questioned and the two glanced at each other. "She's gone, but we are getting her back." Four answered. "I'll get a team ready in five." Steve said without hesitation and left them.

A sudden new fear crossed Four's mind, but he shook the thought out of his head.

The two quickly leave to prepare themselves and Steve scrambled to get a whole team ready.

All of Dauntless agreed to help knowing that Ella needed help, and they were willing to risk their lives for her.

Meanwhile, back in Erudite.

Jeanine was watching Ella through her monitors and a smirk appeared on her face knowing she had trapped the most powerful person in the world.

Caleb also watched Ella as she unknowingly was being continuously tortured by Jeanine's mind games and he felt guilty all over. He watched as the mindless Ella was wandering around this fake reality created by Jeanine and he could not look anymore.

He hears Ella scream in pain and he closed his eyes wanting it all to stop.

"How long till she breaks?" Caleb questioned wanting the screaming to stop. "Once Tris Prior passes all of the tests, then she will face an angry Ella." Jeanine answered and looked at the cage to see Tris hanging in the air. "Why does she have to face Ella?" Peter asked from besides the doors, Jeanine glanced at him and exhaled deeply.

"Ella will reach peak potential once she kills Tris, an innocent, and her power is put into the cube for energy. Energy that will make sure that every other faction falls in line with us." Jeanine answered, Caleb looked at her stunned and back at Tris who tried to pass all of the tests given to her.