lovely

Ella

"Clear

"Clear." I said to Tris as I turned the empty corner, she walks towards me and I peeked around another corner. "Weapons are in the room." She pointed out and I nodded. We both quickly jogged to that room and I see the metal door blocking us from the weapons.

"Hey." I hear someone say and I turned around to see the Dauntless boy from earlier. "Why are we the only ones awake?" He asked and I backed up to where he was. "We're divergent." I answered and he walked to Tris. "Okay. Move aside." I said to both of them as I powered up my hands.

Tris and the boy quickly run to the side, and I point my right palm towards the door.

Suddenly, I feel electricity attack my body and I fall on my side. My body became stiff as I was electrocuted and it finally stopped after a few seconds. I weakly looked at the person who shot me and I see him. "Place her collar on." He ordered the soldiers. I tried to fight them, but they put the collar around me tightly, I could barely pass my saliva down.

"Take the two of them outside. I got her." Eric ordered them and they nodded. "Eric, please-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Eric grabs the back of my collar and drags me.

I feel like I'm choking. Well, he's choking me.

"Let her go!" I hear Dan's voice yell, I get thrown next to Dan and they placed some zip ties on my wrists. "Ella, you okay?" Dan asked me and Eric picked me up by my biceps, then made me face him. "I remember you Eric, I remember you." I said to him as he gave me a cold stare. "He can't hear you, Jeanine made sure of that." A soldier next to him said.

"Eric, please. I remember everything." I said to him.

"Mother has a message for you." Eric said without any emotions, I looked at him confused and he throws me to the side. A grunt escaped my lips as I land on my side and Eric grabs the collar of my shirt, then punched my face.

The ringing in my ears begins yet again and he punched me again. He slams my head back and another grunt escapes my lips, he gets up from straddling me and steps on my stomach hard. A wheeze comes out of mouth and kicks my sides twice.

"Stop!" "Ella!" "Leave her alone!" I hear the others plead to him.

He grabs me by the collar I wore and punched my face, I feel blood trickle down my nose and I coughed out some blood, which landed on his face, but he seemed unfazed. Eric then stands up still holding onto my collar and drags me slowly towards the group, but placed me in the middle.

He throws me hard on the ground and I hear a slight crack, I gasped at the pain and held the side of my head with both hands.

"Stop!" Tris screamed at him. "Ella, don't give up!" Dan encouraged and I looked at Eric who leaned down to look at me. "You know who are, Eric." I managed to say through the blood in my mouth. "I h-have your back. D-do y-you-you have m-mine?" I asked him and he blinked. "Eric, we have to start the inspection." A soldier reminded him.