Six Hours

Third POV

"How do we do this?" Chris asked Four as they were in the ruins near Erudite

"How do we do this?" Chris asked Four as they were in the ruins near Erudite. "They will probably be in the testing room, I made a map." Steve answered before Four could, the group huddled up as he set the map on the concrete.

"We need three flank teams, one here and here, and here." Eric said pointing to the map and Four nodded. "Steve, Eric and I will each have groups. Later on, the rest of the factionless are coming through." Four added, Eric nodded this time and they begin to explain the plan a bit better for the rest of the group.

As Four could think about was that if he found his sister's corpse, he did not know how he would react. He could not lose her again.

Eric was completely focused on rescuing Ella, he hated himself for letting her go. He thought he should've fought harder and he wished with every fiber in his body that he would get Ella back.

Steve meanwhile was optimistic that she was still alive. He knew Ella was strong, he had high hopes that she was well. Even though Ella did not love him the same way he did, he still would go to the end of the earth for her.

While Four studied the map carefully, Eric came up to him and he took in a breath.

"I'm sorry." Eric apologized.

Four lifted up his head and looked in front of him to see Eric standing there, a soft expression appeared on Eric's face.

"All those years I spent trying to destroy you...All those years I believed that you were the enemy, that you didn't deserve to be in Dauntless." Eric began and looked at Four's eyes. "I realized too late that I was the enemy. You were just trying to live and I kept torturing you. And I'm sorry for the harm I caused you." He added sincerely, Four sighed and bit his inner cheek.

"I can't deny that you were a pain in the ass." Said Four, Eric blinked. "But I also can't deny that you've changed, I see it. Hell, even my sister sees the good in you." Four added then cleared his throat. "I forgive you...But if you do hurt my sister, I will kill you." Four said in a non joking manner, Eric nodded and chuckled.

"I think she would kill me first if I did." Eric joked. Four nodded and a small chuckle escaped his lips.

Back in Ella's illusion, the girl stood in the now empty street with powered hands and glowing eyes.

"She wants to take everything from you." A familiar voice said in Ella's head. "Ella, it's me." The blonde woman said as she slowly got closer to the angered Ella. "This is not real, none of this is." She said to her.

"Get out of my home, Tris."

"I have never caused you harm...Please, you have to wake up." Tris pleaded to her, but Ella did not budge. "She's lying to you. She is the one who killed Dan and Eric." The voice said to her. "This is my home now, no one will take that from me. I can assure you that." Ella said through slightly gritted teeth.