fOoL fOr YoU

Ella

"Can't sleep?" I hear a voice behind me ask

"Can't sleep?" I hear a voice behind me ask. I turned my head and see it was Tris, I sigh and nodded. "Me neither." She said sitting down next to me. "Every time I close my eyes, I just see my family dying all over again." She said barely above a whisper, I looked at her and see her staring at the ground.

"Even my own brother turned his back on me." She added.

"I don't know how I'm going to get through this." She muttered. I blinked and run my hand through my hair then looked away from her. "It's not going to be easy. These things take time and you will have days when you are reminded by it, but you will get through it." I assured her then looked towards her direction, she looked up from the ground and makes eye contact.

"Thank you." She said and I gave her a small nod.

"Help! Come quick." A voice called from afar, Tris and I quickly stand up and run towards a group forming in front of an tall edge.

"Traitor Ella Eaton must be surrendered to Erudite. Or every day more death will follow." Their voices said.

Those voices belonging to Chris, a child and another girl.

"Oh my god." I muttered as they were getting close to the edge. "Hand over Tris Prior. Or every day more death will follow." They repeated, I hurriedly tried to use my powers to fly up, but I was drained. All that healing had me tired and I groaned.

Tris and I quickly start climbing up the edge to save our friends, I pulled myself as I tried getting to them and I see they were getting even closer to the edge.

"Hand over Tris Prior. Or every day more death will follow."

"Hurry!" The crowd said to us.

"Hand over Tris Prior. Or every day more death will follow." I quickly run up the stairs keeping my eyes on them and see the were almost passed the ledge. "Oh my god, quickly!" Someone yelled as I sprint up the stairs.

"Chris!" I called for her.

I finally make it to the top and just as Chris throws herself off the ledge, I grabbed her arm tightly and I grunted as I fall to my chest.

The boy and Chris were saved, but one girl managed to slip. I tried using my powers to hold her and it didn't work.

I see her body hit the ground roughly and I gasped.

Eric, Four and Steve stood ahead of the crowd and looked at the girl's body, she was dead because of me. I felt my heart break and blood started to ooze out of her body, I closed my eyes for a moment and open them.