Chapter 18

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!"

I hate my neighbors. Their always so loud at night and they argue till the sun comes up. "What the fuck-" Riley whispers to me. I look over to her trying to get comfortable again from being woken up. "Go back to sleep babe."

If I'm being honest, I love what we got going on but I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet. I don't wanna ruin what we have so I'll wait a little while till I know it's gonna last. "If I could I would bil.." I pull her close to me, hoping she could get some peace of mind.

It's only been a day since she came over crying and bruised up. I don't know how to handle this type of stuff because I've only had to deal with my own abusive problems, being in so many different homes.
I can't let her go back there either so I have to figure some shit out.

-

"I think I wanna drop out of school." She says biting into her bagel. "Why?" I honestly don't blame her but she's been working so hard. "College is a waste of time and I only did it to make my dad proud but he could care less about me now." I nod hoping she understand my support without me having to respond.

"Speaking of that shit though.. what are you gonna do? Stay here with me forever." I look around at this beat up ass apartment that I can barely afford, knowing she doesn't wanna stay here forever but she doesn't really have a choice. "I don't mind.." she says before wiping her mouth, taking a sip of her orange juice.

"But don't you wanna go back to your big ass house?" She laughs, standing up and grabbing my arm. "No.. your ass is fat enough for me." I'm gonna marry her one day I swear. "ASS FAT.. YEAH I KNOW!"

"You talk about me quoting celebrities but you just did the same thing with nicki-" I hit her with a pillow walking to go feed shark. "Actually me and nicki Minaj are best friends.. I just forgot to tell you." I say flicking her off, making sure she seen it. "You wish." She rapped her arms around my waist pulling me into a hug.

"I could get use to waking up next to you every morning." I whisper to her, putting the little pieces behind her ear. "We should buy a house in Paris, leave and never come back." I know she's kidding but that sounds like a dream. I wanna leave this shit hole more than anything, especially if it's with her.

"Let's move to la so I can meet my celebrity crush." I say walking over to the couch, patting the seat next to me. "And who the fuck would that be?" I burst out in laughter, knowing that made her mad. "Alexa demie." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I'm cuter than her but go off I guess." Why is she jealous of someone that doesn't even know I exist. "Mama chill. You're cuter than all these bitches." She nods in response as if she knows she's better than anybody that could ever walk through this door.

"Let's move to la then." She says putting her hand in mines. "Deadass?" I say lifting her chin up. "Mhm" she whispers to me, planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

What the hell am I about to do with this girl?