Chapter 46

"If you're serious about this, I'll teach everything I know baby." She nods getting in the car.

"That means I have to learn how to hold a gun and I don't think I can do that-" I rub her leg pulling into a store parking lot. "It doesn't look like there's a lot of people here. Wear this mask, put the gun in your back pocket. I'll follow behind you."

"If we end up in jail, I'm coming to your cell and slapping the shit outta you." I roll my eyes, walking behind her into the store. I wanna teach Riley how to do what I do. Just in case she has to protect herself or something. I have to keep her save and comfortable with holding a gun

"Go.." I whisper pushing her to the register. "What the fuck do I do-" I take the gun, going for her. "Aye I don't want any trouble.. just hand me the money so I can go." You can tell the lady had never seen a gun before. How afraid she was of it being right in her face. "Here.. here take it!"

I put everything in the bag, pulling Riley with me. "Next time.. just fucking do it!" I yell slamming the car door. "I'm sorry I haven't done this shit before Billie damn! I'm not a thief like you! I don't fucking steal from random ass places for no reason and get away with it.. giving innocent people trauma!"

"Oh so we're name calling bitches now? Bet.. get out my car then. Walk." She looked over at me. You can tell she didn't expect me to say that. I haven't treated her wrong since the time she caught me cheating and I don't plan on it, but right now I'm frustrated.

"Go before I say some shit I don't wanna say." She grabs her phone, getting out of the car. "I'll meet you back at the hotel." I say driving off. I know I'm being dramatic but damn, I have anger issues and I can't stop myself from saying how I feel. All I can do is remove myself from the situation.

-

"Baby.. answer the phone. I'm sorry!" It's been 5 hours of me nonstop calling her. I don't know why I did what I did. I shoulda been the one to get out but I can never be wrong in a situation. I always think I'm right, even though deep down I know I'm not.

I hear the door open, seeing her eyes red and droopy. She can barely walk, slamming the door behind her. "Are you drunk? Really?" I say getting up, walking her to the bed. "O-oh hi-hey my baby mamaaa!" She yells, slamming her body onto the bed.

"I missed- I missed your pretty face!" She smiles, holding her arms out for me to hold her. "You smell like straight alcohol.." She throws her jacket on the floor, pulling herself up to the top of the bed. "Look how pretty you are- your cheeks are so squishy!" She laughs, poking them none stop.

"Okay baby enough. Get in bed.." I say taking her shoes off, giving her some water and tucking her in. "I lubbb you sooo much my a-angel face!" She yells, plopping herself onto the pillow.

"I love you too mama. Now go to sleep." I kiss her forehead, laying down next to her. Hopefully she forgets what happened today.