Chapter 54

"RILEY?! COME ON! IT'S GETTING DARK OUTSIDE!"

I hear sniffling coming from the side of the house. "Baby what are you doing?" She looks up at me, and back down at the ground. "Did your little boyfriend leave yet? You both were having such a fun time together." I sit down next to her, trying to grab her hand but she dodged it. "He's not my boyfriend, he's my ex."

"He also wanted to sell me and so did you.. what type of shit is that?!" She stands up running into the house, me following behind her like always. "Baby i was just thinking that if we tricked them or something we could get half the money and go. I didn't actually wanna give you up, just thought it would be a good idea-"

"So why can't you sell yourself then? You're pretty.. why don't they want you?" I looked up at her, sitting down to breathe. I don't think I took a deep breath since we got here and I needed it more than ever. "They wanted you not me. They know better." She rolled her eyes, slamming the bathroom door behind her. "STOP FUCKING SLAMMING SHIT!"

I hear the door swing open again and a angry girl stumping out. "I'm tired of this. I'm leaving." If I let her go, they'll find her and either kill her or give her up and I can't let that happen. "Get the fuck back here.." I yell, pulling her by her arm and slamming her on the ground. "You don't ever fucking listen. I'm telling you now.. if you leave you're gonna die. So what do you want?" A small tear fell down her cheek.

"G-get the fuck off of me Billie. I don't care if I die anymore." She tried standing but I put my foot on her neck. "Move and I'll put all my weight on you. You wanna die like this then go ahead.." She stopped moving, putting her hands up in defense. I leaned down putting my hand on her throat, squeezing as hard as I could. "I don't wanna hear shit else you hear me?"

"Y-yes please get off." I let go, pulling her up and dragging her to the bedroom. "Can you just go to sleep so I can finally think? We're only here because of you." She sat on the bed, taking her shoes off. "Why do you always hurt me when shit doesn't go your way? And no we're not here because of me. You're the one that killed Alexa and now her brother wants me.. so who's fault is it really?!"

"You really bouta get loud with me again?" I say walking up to her but she backs away. "N-no baby I'm sorry. I'm just think you blaming this all on me isn't fair. I'm trying my best to stick with you but you taking your angry out on me isn't making me wanna stay."

"Well too bad you don't have a choice. Please just go to sleep.. we gotta leave in the morning." She huffs, getting under the covers again. I turn the light off, about to close the door but she stops me. "You're not gonna come in bed with me? We never sleep without each other.." I turn around seeing her eyes droopy. You can tell she's in need of comfort.

"Fine.." I whisper getting under the covers with her. She scoots close to me, putting her head on my chest. "I'm sorry." She looks up at me and nods.

"You always say that and do the same shit later. Sorry doesn't mean anything in this relationship anymore."