Chapter 21

"I didn't really like that one."

"I liked it though baby. There's enough space for shark too." (I'm not gonna lie I forgot about him for the last two chapters but just pretend I didn't lmao.) "but think about the area though. It's not the safest." She nods getting in the car.

We have one more apartment to look at before we go back to the hotel and I'm so tired. I need a vacation after this shit. "Come on babe." I say grabbing her hand and walking into the last apartment.

-
"I don't care what you say baby.. I'm in love with this one." We're at a coffee shop just to talk about which ones we liked best. "What about the 1st one though? I liked it better."

"But it's black and white. You know I like that shit." She laughs, hitting me in the arm. "Im serious. Look how pretty." I showed her the pictures again.

" I showed her the pictures again

"Okay I kinda like it now." She rolls her eyes. "YES!" Everybody turns around whispering. "Baby be quiet!" She laughs.

-

It's been a week. Everything worked out according to plan with the apartment and we move in today. "How do you feel?" I say looking over at Riley. "Scared." I grab her hand, kissing it gently. "We're gonna be okay. We get to have our own place with lil sharky and live happily ever after like in the movies."

"Baby we should go somewhere and treat ourselves after all this." I agree. Shit has been so stressful with everything and her parents. "Yeah let's go to the Bahamas one day." She nods before getting up and packing our stuff up.

"Let's go bil. We have to be there in a hour." I get up grabbing the bags and shark, walking down from
The hotel in a Uber. I put my hand on her upper thigh as we watch the buildings pass. I'm so happy we got away and moved here. There's so many opportunities for different careers here in la and it's even better to have Her here.

"baby look at this room!" Riley yells from this big ass apartment. "Where the fuck are you?" I look around and I see her sitting in a room with all blue lights. "Why does it look like it could be a movie room?" I shake my head, walking over to her and kissing her neck. "If you wanna do that we can babe. Whatever makes you happy." She nods walking out, shark and me following her.

"Should we make dinner?" She says sitting down in the kitchen. "If you want." I say shrugging. She looks up at me and back down at her phone. "What's wrong bil?" I honestly don't know. I'm still stressed about what I'm gonna do with my future and my career. I can't just have her be the one bringing money in but I can't let her know that right now. I'm not tryna ruin the mood.

"Nothing I'm just tired.." I lie through my teeth. She nods grabbing my hand and pulling me to our room.