Chapter 33

"Come on shark.. let's go!" I wanted to take him for a walk around the neighborhood, just to get more comfortable with our surroundings.

"You wanna come with us? We're going on a walk." She nods no looking back at the tv. "You can just go, you need the exercise anyways." She looks me up and down. But to be fair, my baggy clothes makes me look 10 times bigger than what I actually am so I'm not even offended.

"At least my ass is fatter than yours." Her mouth fell open, getting up and pulling me to the couch so that she's on top of me. "I was just kidding!" She tackles me with kisses. "Okay I-okay stop I'm s-sorry!" I somehow got from under her, standing up and fixing my clothes.

"You better be. I like my lil ass anyways." I look at her, smacking it as hard as I could. "Mhm I do too.." I whisper kissing her neck, then her lips. "B-baby okay. go for your walk and we'll finish this later." I huff putting shark on the leash and walking out the door.

-

"Get the fuck back here before you get hit by a car!" It's like he knows exactly what he's doing just to make me mad. "Is this your dog?" A man says from across the street. "Yeah sir, he is." He grabs his leash walking him back to my side of the street. "You better be careful, these people around here don't care, they'll hit em and keep driving." I nod grabbing him back.

"You live around here young lady?" I nod no because he's giving me bad vibes and I don't feel like getting kidnapped. I stopped carrying my gun around when we moved to la because I didn't think I needed it but if this man even tries to touch me once, I'm taking flight.

"Oh okay.. well you and this guy better stay safe out here." He points to shark. "Thank you sir, have a great day." He crosses the street and waves. "You too ma'am!" Yeah I'm never leaving the house again.

-

"Baby I'm telling you.. that man was weird as hell. He looks like he kills people." She laughs grabbing a bottled water out of the refrigerator. "I never thought you would be scared of anybody, considering you almost killed my dad like 5 months ago." That's true but I don't wanna live like that anymore. "Plus.. I think you're just being dramatic. He was being nice bil.."

"See this is the type of shit that happens in movies. The smart girl tries to warn everybody, nobody listens, then we all die one by one cause y'all are some dumbasses. Then shark lil ass just let a stranger touch his leash, he should know better."

"Calm down baby, it's not that serious!" Whatever, If we die.. I warned her. "Let's just go to the room and finish what we started earlier." She bites her lip, pulling me to the bedroom.

"Come here.." she whispers, starting to unzip my jacket. As she's kissing down my neck, my phone rings. "Hold on baby lemme take this real quick, I'll be back." She huffs getting from on top of me. "Yeah what's up bro?"

"We need you on set now. Alexa hasn't showed up in 4 days. Do you know what happened to her?" I knew this was gonna happen. "Uh no.. try calling her. I'm on my way."

"Hey baby I gotta be at work in a minute. Alexa didn't show up." She kisses me getting into the bed with shark jumping up with her. "Keep my wife safe while I'm gone." I say petting his head.

"Aww I'm your wife?!" She says wiggling her eyebrows. "Bye dude.." I laugh slamming the door behind me.