Chapter 49

"You're gonna be okay. Just go and I'll wait in here."

We're at a therapy session. I set it up for her to go to get help after begging. "No baby please just come in with me for the first time. My anxiety can't handle it." I nodded, following behind her to a random ass room.

"Just sit here and be quiet.." She says sitting down on the couch next to me. "Well excuse the hell out of me." I huff, sitting crisscross apple sauce. "Don't put your feet on other peoples property baby. Please just sit still. You act like a kid." This is exactly why I didn't wanna come.

"You're the one that asked me to come back here with you so I'll sit how I would like. Thank you very much." I cross my arms, looking out the window to avoid eye contact with her. "We should've went to couples therapy instead." She whispers, getting my attention. "Why are we here if you're gonna have a attitude? You didn't even try it out yet Riley."

"I didn't even wanna come, you forced me here." I didn't force her, I just asked her a thousand times till she said yes. "Actually I asked you and you finally said okay but whatever. Go off I guess." As she was about to yell at me again, a lady walked in. She was holding a notebook and a pen.

"Oh hello there. I wasn't expecting two people today.." She looked over at me, then Riley. "Oh uh- this is my girlfriend. I just wanted her to be here for emotional support for the first time, if that's okay with you ma'am." She nodded, taking a piece of paper out.

"You can call me Abby if you would like." Here we go with the friendly shit.

-

"I wasn't being flirty!" Riley yelled, looking over at me in the drivers seat. "Yes the fuck you were and I was tryna keep my cool because I didn't wanna spaz out but damn you made that shit hard!" She started the car, pulling out of the parking lot. "If anything.. she was flirting with me."

"Yeah, while I was sitting right the fuck there! I shoulda beat that bitch ass when I had the chance." I huff looking out the window. I'm not even the jealous type but if someone's purposely flirting with my girl and has the audacity to do that shit in my face, there's a problem.

"Okay well I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to shoot her in the leg Ms. violent, but it's over with now." I look over at her, flicking her off and looking back down at my lap. "Don't be mad at me. I'm the one that told you I didn't wanna go but nooo Billie's somehow always right!" She yells sarcastically.

"It's not my fault I love you and I want you to get help because clearly you don't wanna talk to me about it so what else was I suppose to do? Let you get back into a dark place again? I can't let that shit happen." I look over at her to see a small tear fall down her cheek, and her quickly wiping it away.

"Hey.. look at me. I'm only taking this extra mile to make sure you're okay. That's all that matters right now." She nods, avoiding eye contact. You can tell she had a lot on her mind and me yelling at her about some shit we can't change now is not helping.

"At least you look good today though." I smile, kissing her cheek. "Eww.. salty ass tears!" She burst into laughter, flicking me off. "You love my salty tears shut up!"

"No I love you, not that lil sea salt juice coming out of your eyes. Wipe that shit off." I say giving her a napkin. "Lick it off of me daddy.." She smirks, scooting closer to me. "Baby!" I yell about to jump out of the window.

"I'm just kidding!" She laughs, scooting back to her side. "Better be.." I put my hand on her thigh, giving her the attention she wants. "Or what?!"

"Watch ya mouth ma."