Chapter 52

(Warning: I know we all hate this man but Q is in the next two chapters. I'm sorry lmao.)

"Baby we gotta go." I slam the door behind me, grabbing our bags to pack. "Wait where are we going?!" She looks up at me with those glossy eyes, making me regret everything I said before. "Listen mama.. I'll tell you everything later but we have to go as far away from here as possible. Do you wanna rot in prison or get sold? cause I don't.

"Sold? What do you mean sold?!" I grab her arm, pulling her to the door. "I'll tell you in the car. Just trust me please!" She nodded, following behind me to the lobby. I run to the car, pulling her with me. "Billie where the fuck are we going?!" I look over at her starting my car, driving out of the parking lot. "To my dad's cabin."

"So you have a fucking cabin and didn't even tell me? We've been living in this beat up ass hotel, when we could've been living in a beautiful cabin?!" I only lie to protect her. It may not be the right way but I'm trying my best. "You don't understand Riley. That cabin is where my dad use to kill peopl- never mind, just sit back and ride."

"Don't tell me what to do." She turns the music up looking out the window.

-

"Welcome to the haunted house.." I smile opening the door for her. "It's cute. What do you mean haunted?" I grab her bags, bringing them inside. "There's the bathroom right there and the bedroom we gotta sleep in." She nods, walking around. "I like it here.. it's cosy."

"Yeah until you start hearing voices and shit when you try to fall asleep." She looked up at me, standing up off the couch. "I swear if we die he-" I look down at my phone to a unknown number.
"H-hello?"

"Ayo it's Q.. come outside." I stopped in shock. I haven't talked to him in 3 years. The fact that he remembers this place is crazy to me. He took me here for our first date when we started dating and then he broke up with me to join some gang. I walk outside, seeing him standing on the porch like a dumbass. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Ayo chill! Nice to see you too." I roll my eyes, closing the door behind me. "So I heard you gay now? You like pussy too don't you? Ion blame you. Where your girl at?" This is exactly why I hate him. "How do you know about her? How did you even find me?"

"I work for Adam. He told me to look for you but he doesn't know I use to fuck with you though. I figured you were here.. obviously I'm right." He shrugged, sitting down. "You can come and work with us if you want but only if you give us the girl. She's fine as fuck too.." He bites his lips, readjusting his pants. I hate him so much. Horndog ass.

"Ayo hop off! She's mines." I hit him in the arm, sitting down next to him. "Nah Adam told me you were bouta give her to us if he gave you half the money and ion blame you.. your lil broke ass needs it." If I could kill anyone right now, it would be him and I wouldn't even feel bad about it.

"Bro that was a stupid idea. I don't know why I thought about it." He nods, looking down at his watch. "YOU WERE ABOUT TO SELL ME?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I turn around, seeing her standing at the door. "No baby I wasn't.. I would never!"

I hurry up, following her in the cabin again. I can feel Q coming behind me too. "YOUR EX FUCKING BOYFRIEND JUST SAID IT!" I look at him, waiting on him to back me up but obviously he didn't. "Don't believe his ass.. he's a bozo and he's lying!" I punch him in the arm, waiting on him to back the lie up.

"Ayo don't put me in this. I'm a victim! Ion even know this girl.. I'm just following orders." I walk over to him, flicking him in the head. "This is why we broke up you dumbass!" I whisper looking back up at Riley again. "You were in love with me shut up." He sits down on the wooden table, lying his head on his arms.

"First of all.. you're ugly so shut the fuck up. You look like the bottom of my shoe and you smell like shit so get the fuck out." She looks over at him, waiting on him to stand up. "Yeah she's right.. you kinda ugly dude." I laugh shrugging. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DATED ME? WHATCHU MEAN?!" That's true but he somehow got uglier and I didn't think that was possible till now.

"I can't fucking believe you.." She yells slamming the door behind her.