Chapter 20

(The actual hours it is to get to la from New York in a car is 40 hours but let's just pretend it's 8 lmao)

"I'm cold babe."

We're on our way to la. We've been driving for hours and I honestly don't mind because being in my car is my safe place. "Turn the heat up then baby." I say looking over at this beautiful ass girl that I somehow ended up moving to a whole other state with.

"Can you stop staring and pay attention to the rode please before we drive into a ditch?" I roll my eyes, putting my hand on her upper thigh. I know I shouldn't be thinking about sex right now but damn I'm turned on.

-

It's been 4 hours now and we've stopped maybe 4 times, using the bathroom and getting food. "Do you want kids one day?" She says biting into her burrito. "Yeah but not any time soon." She nods turning the music down a little more. "What about you?"

"I've never seen myself being a parent but ever since my dad started treating me the way that he did, I wanna be the opposite of him and take care of my kids the right way. I wanna do thing differently ya know?"

"I feel the same. My parents weren't really good parents either so I understand that shit." I haven't talked to her about my family yet but soon I will. I just think it's kinda irrelevant to bring it up now. "You still haven't told me about them yet Billie."

"Why do I have to? It's not really important." I don't mean to be rude but I don't really care to talk about something I can't change. "I'm sorry, I was just wondering why you won't tell me."

"I just don't want to okay Riley? Damn. Can we leave now? I don't wanna be driving for longer than we're suppose to." She nods, putting her seatbelt on. "Actually can you drive? I'm tired." I say looking at the time. We get out, switching sides.

-

"Billie get up. We're here!" I look up to see us at a hotel. We're staying here for the night and in the morning we're going to go look at apartments together. I'm hoping we at least like one.

I grab all the bags, walking inside. "You couldn't help me?" I say looking behind me as she's on her phone. "You didn't even let me get a chance to grab anything." She rolls her eyes sitting down on a couch in the lobby.

I sign us in, getting our keys and walking up to our floor. We walk in to this big hotel. "Can you help me please?" I say huffing. She grabs a bag, sitting it down on one of the beds. I took my shoes off, laying down. "You're not gonna take your clothes off or anything? Nasty ass." She whispers. I don't have time for her bullshit right now.

"I don't feel like arguing right now baby. Please just shut the fuck up. " I open my eyes in shock. I didn't even mean to say that shit but I can't take it back now. "Did you just tell me to shut up?" She says sitting up on the other bed facing me. "I didn't mean to. Now can we please go to sleep?"

"No. Why are you even mad at me bil? I just asked about your family because I wanna know more about you." I turn my body the other way not wanting to look at her anymore.

"Hey.." she whispers to me, pecking my neck. I turn around looking her up and down as she kisses my lips. "I'm sorry.." I pull her on top of me so that she's facing me. "You're good. I just don't wanna talk about it right now. Can you just respect that?" She nods kissing my lips gently.

"Can I sleep with you?" She says looking at my bed and then hers. "Mhm. Come here mama." I whisper, pulling her body as close to mines as I could. "I love you." She looks up at me. I can't get over how beautiful she is.

"I love you more." I put her hair behind her ear, giving her a small kiss on her nose. 

I'm so in love.