Chapter 53

Q follows behind her, about to walk out the door. "Where you goin?" I say pulling his arm back. "To go get her.."

"Nah stay here, she's good. This cabin scares the fuck outta me." He sits back down on the couch, patting the seat next to him. "So you don't care about your girl roaming around in the woods. It's bouta get dark as hell outside."

"She'll be okay.." I shrug, sitting back on the couch again. "Sounds like a toxic relationship to me." I look over at him in shock, as if he doesn't remember the shit he put me through. "I know you're not fucking talking Q. We use to argue with each other all night long."

"Aye at least we had some good ass sex after though." All he thinks about is sex, nothing else but somehow I always fall for it. My heart started pounding because somehow he still has control over me but it's never worth it. "Shut up.. your dick's smaller than my fucking pinky."

He looks down at it, shaking his head. "Nah why you lyin? It grew since you've seen it. We were like 16. You use to like it anyways." I almost just threw up in my mouth imagining me with him again. "Wanna see?" He wiggles his eyebrows standing up. I look up at him, as he unzips his pants.

"WOAHHHH! Chill." I yell closing my eyes. He laughs sitting back down. "I'm just playing.." I peak out of the corner of my eye, realizing he's still dressed. "I mean I do wanna see but not in that way though. I'm just tryna see if it grew." I laugh turning his way.

-

"Can you promise not to tell Adam where we are? If you do he'll kill us." He nods walking to the door. "Yeah I got you bil. Just go as far away from here as possible. He'll find you regardless if I tell him or not."

I nod, letting him out the door. "It was nice seeing you bozo face.." I smile giving him a hug. "I missed you." I mumble in his neck. "I missed you too bub." He pats my back waving goodbye.

"Ayo promise me you'll treat your girl right.. she deserves it." I flicked him off, about to close the door. "Take your own mf advice. But I will though!" He laughs walking back to his car.

Now where the fuck is Riley?