Chapter 39

"Babe get away from the window."

"No. I've been seeing this same white van circling around for 3 days. I'm not bouta take my eyes off it." I'm so paranoid, I can't even sleep. I don't wanna leave the house and I might get fired from the one job that I love the most.

"Let's just get away for a while. Go to the Bahamas or something." She leans over kissing my neck. "Do you have Bahamas money?!" I can't even afford to eat like I normally would because I haven't been getting maid and it's all that old mans fault for making me nervous every time I close my eyes. "I have it. We can go on a little trip or something. It doesn't have to be the Bahamas but still."

"There's nowhere to go mama. Let's just figure out a way to not be in this house. Like a hotel or something." She sits next me rubbing my thigh. "How about let's go make some friend or something, we haven't even made any since we got here and it's been months."

"I don't like people though." She grabs my hand, pushing me up the stairs with her hands on my ass. "Keep doing that shit and we're gonna end up in the bedroom." She smirks pushing me more. "Go to the closet and pick out a outfit, we're going to a party to make friends."

"No the fuck we're not Riley. I swear I will run away right now." She looks in the closet, grabbing out random clothes for me to wear. "Ya ass lookin fat from right here." She turned around and threw a hoodie at my head. "Wear this baby."

"I'm bouta jump out a window-" I stand up opening the blinds but before I could I feel someone grabbing me by my waist. "Don't play like that bil." She laughs throwing me down. "I don't wanna goooo!" I whine. I hate parties more than anything in this world.

"I'll be there. We can just go drink and then come back home." She walks out getting in the shower. "Why the fuck does she love putting me in awkward situations?" I whisper getting dressed.

-

"Come on! get out!" We're outside some house party and I feel sick to my stomach. I'm usually good at socializing but I don't know what's been up with me recently. "I'm bouta take flight.." I look over at Riley.

"You're so dramatic, come on." She pulls me inside. "Don't leave me alone at all tonight Riley. I'm not fucking playing with you. I will deadass panic." She nods holding my hand, walking through all these people to the kitchen. "Hmm.. want some."

She hands me a red cup with something in it. "If I die tonight, it's on you." I say drinking the whole cup at one time. "Stop being paranoid and let's go shake some ass. She starts to walk but I pull her by her arm. "You ain't shaking shit but air. Get ya ass back here-" She tries to let go of my grip to keep walking but I wasn't letting go.

"Baby! What was the point of coming if I can't even dance?!" I roll my eyes letting go of her. "If you even think about twerking on somebody, I'm blowing this shit up with everybody in it. Now go." I laugh waiting by the kitchen as she went into the crowd.

As I take another sip of my drink, some girl with long brown hair and deep blue eyes walks up to me. "Hey dude.." she says standing next to me. "You here alone?" I nod no getting more of whatever Riley gave me. "Okay let's go dance then.." she yells pulling me to the crowd too. I swear I'm never leaving the house after this.

"What's your name love?!" She yells over the music. "I can't tell you.." She stops and turns but then keeps  dragging me to crowd. "You have a nickname at least?" I nod looking at the time on my phone, waiting for this all to end. "Jimmy."

"Your nickname is jimmy?!" She burst out in laughter. "Yeah.. well no it's not but I gotta lie to you so I don't have to actually tell." She nods swaying to the music. "Hey my girlfriend is around here somewhere. Pretty sure she's with yours and I think that means we all should be friends." She smiles taking my hand and twirling me around.

"Okay bet. You seem cool."

-

"Now was going to that party a good idea or what?" I nod putting the cover over us. "Thank you. I'm always right." She smiles scooting her body into me. "Shut up. I'm never going to a party again."

"You use to be such a.. not boring person. What the hell happened?" I honestly don't know, adulthood maybe. "I don't know. Let's just go to sleep I'm tired." She nods putting her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." She whispers. "I love you too."