Chapter 47

"Get your ass up!" I crack my eyes open, seeing a angry girl standing over my head. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She grabbed a pillow, slapping me in the head with it.

"Why'd you make me walk back?! And why the fuck were you all cuddled up next to me like you didn't just leave me fucking stranded in the middle of no where?!" I thought she would forget by now if I'm being honest so then I wouldn't have to deal with it. "You came back drunk and smelling like fucking weed and shit so what the fuck was I suppose to do.. leave you outside?"

"I fucking hate you." She whispers, slamming the door behind her. If I don't go after her, she's gonna make up this whole thing up about how I don't care about her like I should and I don't need that shit right now. "Riley!" I yell walking down the hotel halls. "Stop following me.. I don't wanna talk to you."

"I'm sorry baby I just didn't wanna say the wrong thing to fuck everything up again.." She turns around, us being in the middle of a random hallway. "It's too late for that now. You always fuck up everything. You can never do anything right and I'm tired of forgiving you for shit I shouldn't. I'm done." If I could turn back the clock and meet her again and start everything off right, I would. But I can't.

"Really? You're just gonna up and leave after all we've done? I love you Riley. Please?" All I wanted was for her to understand that I'm trying my best and I can't do that without her. "We've been through nothing but hell together. There hasn't been at least a week without your bullshit. You always get me into things I never asked for and I'm tired."

"Okay I'll fix it. We can fix this shit and move on. All I did was remove myself from the situation.. I didn't mean for it to get this far. I wish we could've met a different way and maybe we would've been this perfect happy couple but that's not possible anymore. We're clearly not perfect but I need you to stay for me. Please."

Everything I do now is for her but I somehow show it differently than I should. "Come on.. let's go back to the room and talk." I pull her, taking her back. I sit her down on the bed, trying to be as calm as possible. "I just feel like I'm always on edge with you bil and it shouldn't be like that when you're in a relationship. I don't ever feel like I can just walk down a street and hold your hand. I'm always in fear now and it's not normal."

"I get that shit completely but everything I do is for you. Us moving to la was for you, to keep only you safe. Clearly that's not working out well but I'm trying. I always make sure you're okay even when I can barely sleep at night. I feel like when you're so in love with someone, you naturally put them first and that can sometimes be a bad thing because I'm not taking care of myself like I should. But at least I'm trying my best and that's all that matters."

I pulled her in, kissing her lips softly. "I promise this is the last time you'll ever have to question my love for you." She looked up at me, her eyes beginning to fill with tears. I never wanna be the reason she cries but I think we needed this. We needed the reassurance to feel okay again.

"P-please don't hurt me again.." That one sentence broke me into pieces. For her to even think that I would hurt her again is a problem and clearly I'm not doing something right. "I won't princess. I love you more than I could ever love myself."

Everything I do now, will always be for her. Nothing more nothing less.

Thief On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara